Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSPUAE needs beta Testers!

psp PSPUAE needs beta Testers!

from my own post on www.pspuae.com

ok guys, here's the score.

Very few of our old beta-testers have bothered to submit any kind of bug-reports, expecially during the hectic pre-0.62 release period, where we had over 10 betas overall, and could really have used bug-reports by more than just the one or two of us that were making the effort.

So, we have revoked most of the beta-testing rights given to some of our users, with a few obvious exceptions.

Sorry guys, but if we were happy to not get feedback, we'd make the betas public.... however, we prefer to keep beta's private, to ensure a more quality piece of work for each of our users with each release, and less chances of obvious / repeated feedback.

What we are proposing then, is an open-submission system for beta-tester status. If you could inform us publicly (PM's regarding the matter will be ignored) via www.pspuae.com of why you think you should be in the running for one of the 6 or so beta-tester status rights, we will take your offer into consideration.

Please bare in mind the kind of things which would make you a suitable tester; maybe your level of amiga understanding is particuarly high, perhaps you are running pspuae via HEN and realise that we require testers with as many different homebrew-enabled PSP as possible, or perhaps you have previous experience beta-testing other emulators....

if you think you should be a tester - you must have your reasons. Let us know what they are, and we will take all serious offers into consideration.

Good Luck guys, and i look forward to seeing the lucky few "on the other side!"

Blog Entries

thanks for the news

I would like to be a beta tester but I dont think I can. I may submit why i think i should be a tester on your site

What does PSPUAE do?...I could probably beta test.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by $n!pR View Post
    What does PSPUAE do?...I could probably beta test.
    :-|

Amiga emulator

DCEmu Art Pro

Nah, Amiga ain't my thang.

i could do it for you horace

Has anyone read some of those posts. WoW they want that sooo bad hehe

DCEmu Newbie

They are not looking for just anyone who wants to be a beta tester, but people who are reliable, understand the PSP and the Amiga's hardware, as well as being able to comment possibly on how and why a bug occured. Enthusiasim is great, but knowledge of the systems I think would give you more brownie points.

I would love to have a go at this but I really doubt I would have the spare time needed to be a beta tester (or have the desired hardware skills required lol).

I hope suitable beta testers do come forward quite soon though as this emulator has got so much potential and deserves to be working 100% spot on.

Good luck guys. :thumbup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information