Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Hope Shipping Now! (at last)

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Dreamcast Last Hope Shipping Now! (at last)

I just got confirmation from Play-asia.com that the regular version of Last Hope has been posted to their pre-order customers.

Unfortunately there is a delay for the Limited addition version, but it should be ready next week.

Once you get your copy, please post what you think on the game in the forums, and also reviews are well come for our review site (www.reviews.dcemu.co.uk)

You can still order Last Hope for $ 39.99 (£20.55 GBP) from Play-Asia

DCEmu Newbie

I wont see mine until Tuesday...Hopefully eariler than that.

I'm still waiting for my copy to come in the mail. I didn't go thru any online sites. Instead, I had a good buddy of mine, in Germany, purchase a copy for me. Now I just have to play the waiting game. Sux.

DCEmu Newbie

Quick question: I live in the United States so I own a North American Dreamcast system. To play Last Hope, do I have to have a way to play imports on my Dreamcast system and if so could i download something off the internet to create a boot cd to play Last Hope or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sabres View Post
    Quick question: I live in the United States so I own a North American Dreamcast system. To play Last Hope, do I have to have a way to play imports on my Dreamcast system and if so could i download something off the internet to create a boot cd to play Last Hope or something?
    You can play Last Hope in any Dreamcast since this game is Region Free (like every unofficial game)

DCEmu Coder

Sorry to pop up randomly like this for a negative comment, but...

I'm pretty bummed to see that this game was written with KOS and its associated libraries, and there's apparently no hint of credits in the game or manuals (or so I hear from a friend.. don't have a copy myself). It's also a bummer that redspot has been hinting (wink wink nudge nudge, say no more, say no more) that it's an official release. I gather that even some of the distributors didn't even realize that up until a few days ago.
    Cryptic Allusion Games / Cryptic Allusion, LLC
    http://www.cagames.com/

really. my copy has arrived at home, but i won't be home for a while. Once it get it i will check myself. it would be crap if they did not credit KOS at all.

btw nice to see you again Dan

Quote Originally Posted by DanPotter View Post
    It's also a bummer that redspot has been hinting (wink wink nudge nudge, say no more, say no more) that it's an official release. I gather that even some of the distributors didn't even realize that up until a few days ago.
    In the Last Hope DC official site, it says "This software is not officially licensed, designed, manufactured, distributed or endorsed by Sega."

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaviour69 View Post
    really. my copy has arrived at home, but i won't be home for a while. Once it get it i will check myself. it would be crap if they did not credit KOS at all.

btw nice to see you again Dan
    Yeah, I've gotta pop in once in a while! Saw dcemu.co.uk on Slashdot the other day and it reminded me.

I'd love to be proven wrong on the credit thing, and honestly I don't have a copy here myself, so I am going on what someone else told me. He said he didn't see anything though. Their site doesn't say anything that I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    In the Last Hope DC official site, it says "This software is not officially licensed, designed, manufactured, distributed or endorsed by Sega."
    Ahh, that's good to know at least. I haven't spent a lot of time looking around, was just checking out some news stories about it and glancing through sites. Some people seemed kinda surprised that it wasn't an official game.
    Cryptic Allusion Games / Cryptic Allusion, LLC
    http://www.cagames.com/

its because of its Japanese look me thinks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information