Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP Submenu Icon Injector v2.0

Blog Entries

psp PSP Submenu Icon Injector v2.0

New release from Dark420bishop:

This program will allow you to change the icons for your XMB Camera, RSS Feed, Online Instruction Manual, Remote Play, Certificate Utility, Location Free, Internet Browser, USB Connection, and Game Sharing. This program is designed so you can take your current topmenu_plugin.rco and change only the selected icons so that you don't need to remake your topmenu_plugin and change all the labels. As always, I am happy to share and discuss my source with other developpers but i'm not going to release it to the public because of the potential for abuse.

Added icons for Location Free, Internet Broswer, USB Connection and Game Shaing
    Added Clear button
    Added optional Shadow/Glow removal for new icons
    Added icon previews
    Added per-icon, completion beep

Download and Give Feedback via Comments
    via dark bishop

DCEmu Regular

trying it now, glad 2be unbanned i posted a site in a thread cos the news on the 3.03 downgrader and the site has iso etc and prob the best site to get things the site is ************ lol jk (chill)

EDIT: i just read the read me, Not compatible with 3.1x and damn i installed 3.10 OE A yesterday im not going to reflash psp ive done it enough damn times and ive been testing prx files to the seplugins folder and trying 2get the gta vcs izo to load without a umd inserted but the lines of texts in the game text doc and prx plugins wont make the izo load without a umd. The prx files are in the 2.71 SE C flashO because SE C can load gta vcs izo without a umd i flashed my psp to 2.71 SE C then used X-Flash to dump the flashO folders but its just finding the right prx file or files to add to the 3.XX OE+ flashO because in the recovery mode u can access the 3.XX OE+ flashO and flash1

King of killed the_eternal_dark's Avatar

Mc_Logical, you'll be banned again for talking about ISOs. You may want to edit your post for the "forbidden talk" before any mods wake up and see this.

Also, this works great for 3.03OE-C. Easy to use.

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by the_eternal_dark View Post
    Mc_Logical, you'll be banned again for talking about ISOs. You may want to edit your post for the "forbidden talk" before any mods wake up and see this.

Also, this works great for 3.03OE-C. Easy to use.
    oh! i didnt know iso wasnt allowed in topics? lol if i get banned for the topic thats a bit too strict in my eyes seeing as things that are posted for hacking the psp is illegal anyway? if sum1 explained 2me why iso isnt allowed in topics then do so? i know iso`s are illegal but what will it really do if its mentioned here explain? id love to know. Im not trying to push anything by saying this, its reality infact in my last post i might give ppl ideas plus i dont think there is such thing as a izo? lol and damn i 4get to check my inbox if i read the warnings sooner i would of known, i dont read the rules i signed up and dived right in read and download here i dont read the rules oh! well. I can download else where or use another ip or name if i get banned so isnt a big deal. IM BORED

this does not work for me?? i installed that runtime stuff from the microsoft server. i try to run the program and get an error "Component 'Comdlg32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" any ideas?

EDIT: have found what to do but i dont know how to run it? i have windows vista. does anyone know how to run it?

nice, ill give this a try

hey Im having trouble with this. The glow and showdow will not dissappear am i the only one having this problem

i hate my psp now yeah i have 3.10 OE- A and what is this emulator thing it talks about and where is this pop station i wana play some ps1 and another thing why isn't any one thinking about how to make the psp better my making 3.10 better or some thing that alows you to skip videos wile your wating it from your memeory card a a transfer settin thing that alows you to transfer thing from your memmory stick to another psp user like the pictures alow you to all this damn talk about psp being great besides playing homebrew and back ups WTF! show me that the psp is gangsta make us play n64 at full speed

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Solidsnake3000 View Post
    i hate my psp now yeah i have 3.10 OE- A and what is this emulator thing it talks about and where is this pop station i wana play some ps1 and another thing why isn't any one thinking about how to make the psp better my making 3.10 better or some thing that alows you to skip videos wile your wating it from your memeory card a a transfer settin thing that alows you to transfer thing from your memmory stick to another psp user like the pictures alow you to all this damn talk about psp being great besides playing homebrew and back ups WTF! show me that the psp is gangsta make us play n64 at full speed
    i pm u a site where u can get psp games and they have ps1 games.

omg dude didnt u learn ur lesson???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information