Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HELP! Chrono Cross bug in PS1 emu?

Default HELP! Chrono Cross bug in PS1 emu?

Hey there fellas!

i have a question to make to all members of the forum that play PS1 games on the PSP. In chrono cross (square greatest masterpiece) during disc1 when Norris joins my party the game just blocks and i can't do anything else... has anybody experienced this bug too?

i'd appriciate answers, please :P

DCEmu Newbie

Man i'm stuck there too wondering if this can be be passed or are we both screwed

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Serge296 View Post
    Man i'm stuck there too wondering if this can be be passed or are we both screwed
    I'm thinking we are screwed on this one. I have been hoping that someone would figure out a way to solve this problem for months now so you are not the first one to ask this question.

The character screens locks up at different places for different people. I lock up when I try to add Pip or Mel to my party. It's seems to happens if you missed adding one of the characters to your party in the order that they are presented. I know that I missed Mojo and haven't been able to add him and that was because I probably had a bad install of the fist 3.XX O.E and could get the item menu to open up in the sea side village. I've been able to skip by him a few time but now I'm stuck.

Cool

I've tried to solve this bug on the 3.03 OE-C Custom Firmware and the new 3.10 OE-A2, and unfortunately, it's still screening black with the music rolling on continuously...

It might change with the 3.30, but I'm waiting for a custom version. Does anyone has this firmware installed and yet, solved this bug ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorkab Nitrix View Post
    I've tried to solve this bug on the 3.03 OE-C Custom Firmware and the new 3.10 OE-A2, and unfortunately, it's still screening black with the music rolling on continuously...

It might change with the 3.30, but I'm waiting for a custom version. Does anyone has this firmware installed and yet, solved this bug ?
    you can't have 3.30 installed and run a playstation game that you didn't buy from the sony store my friend.

but yeah, it happened to me too
    stupid norris can't join the damn party

let's just hope that dark alex releases the new firmware soon and we can play with the speeding up of playstation titles

ahh, it works it works!!

more chrono cross, here i come

Quote Originally Posted by redhotchilimando View Post
    ahh, it works it works!!

more chrono cross, here i come
    Yeah !!!! I've just installed the 3.30 OE-A firmware and this damn Norris has joined my party at last ! No black screen with the fanfare music anymore ! Tonight will be a long night ! Thank you and good game !

yay crono rules

I'm having a new problem with the 3.30 OE-A firmware, the sound is going high-pitched after the launching of the game and can't stop this really annoying noise, making the game 50 % unenjoyable. Hav you guys got the same problem ?

DCEmu Newbie

so chrono cross works perfectly on 3.30 OE-A??
    i have updated to 3.40 OE and it allways freez on batlle with komodos..... :-[

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information