If you hadn't said it wasn't working on 3.03 official I'd say try the solution that worked for this guy.
Since it wasn't working on 3.03 official but did at 1.5, I'm really not sure, sorry.
I noticed while I had Firmware 3.03 I got an error code 80410702 every time I would try to use something like game share (The channel is set to automattic). Well with the downgrader I got it down to 1.5 and it worked. Of course after that I updated to 3.10 OE-A and now its not working again (But everything else is). Is there anyone that has any adivce they could give to help me? Or is the only way for me to use Ad Hoc features is for me to downgrade?
Oh wow...never realized this problem could be due to a wrong Mac Address.
I've been getting the same $#@!ty error over and over with MGS P-Ops...the weird thing is my web browser and Online play work perfectly. I've had to recover to SONY 1.50 and back to DAX 3.03 OE-C to see if it would fix this Adhoc issue, but nothing...
I will try this tonight. Seems like a pretty easy thing to do, too. Thanks for the up, bah!
Hey BlackJack, I hope you can get it fixed as well.
---- EDIT ----
Hey BlackJack, look forward to playing Adhoc WiFi again....This Works!
Yay!...I'm feeling great now that I can get back to kicking my buddies ass in MGS!!! Wohooo!
Alright I'll give it a try when I get a chance thanks for the help as well. If there is a list collected of these error codes this should be added on.
However the thing that bothers me though is that I got the problem with the Sony 2.81-3.03 (before even using homebrew) Which is making me wonder if sony gave me a refurbished PSP after I sent it in because I bricked it.
EDIT: Wierd, looking at the MAC adress under my system info and the one under my web MAC adress (The one under dispay connection status) are the same. Am I looking at the wrong spot for the ID? or do I downgrade and see if that gives me a differant ID?
SECOND EDIT: OK I found an editor but the MAC adress matches up so I might just try my downgrade idea to see if it gives me a differant ID and see if that works. (Oy what a pain)
THIRD EDIT: OK heres what I did. Seeing that both MAC adresses were the same I downgraded back to 1.5 wrote down the new Adress (Because it was working again). Went back and reloaded 3.10 OE-A, the adress is the same as the 1.5 I was just at. Still not working. However I have not tried to connect to the internet yet because I don't feel like putting in my WEP key right now so that is the only hope I have left at this point. O well
Thanks for the help so far.
Sorry to bumb but I fixed my problem.
Seeing that the New firmware used my PSPs Mac adress I downgraded back to 1.5 and setup my web setting with that. Then from there it finally gave me a Mac Adress differant than the one in the system info :thumbup: so I wrote it down re-installed 3:10A. Then from there used the Mac Adress changer and made it the one from the 1.5 Firmware, and YES! it works no error message... So far.
Well thanks for the links, tips, and etc.
Seems you worked out most of it yourself but I'm glad the link helped you guys
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)