Thread: Real Hot Stuff and Supercard SD....

Default Real Hot Stuff and Supercard SD....

1. Real Hot Stuff is a trusted site isn't it? Just making sure...yea even after being here almost a year...

Oh and I'm thinking about getting a Supercard SD, anyone have any thoughts about it? I figure it's time to upgrade my hardware....finally lol

dont know about the supercard but i know Realhotstuff is a trusted site.

Ok thanks

They shipped the item very fast like I ordered it Thurs night and came the following Monday. Only got a email about the order but no tracking info for USPS though. But I guess since it came so fast I cant complain. However, all sales are FINAL, no returns unless defective. Still trying to figure out how to make the SuperCard SD to work properly. Can't get the video player to work and some .gba games will not work??

I never got the video player to work correctly, but I use Moonshell for watching videos on my instead, so it was never a problem. And yes, some GBA files will not work on the Supercard because it uses slower RAM.

In any case, though this is an old post, I too would highly recommend RealHotStuff.

Was wondering how did you get moonshell to work on your supercard and are u using it on the DS or GBA?

I can't seem to get moonshell to work on the supercard using either DS or GBA micro

I Downloaded Moonshell 1.7 I think it is, whatever is the latest, and used the installer and selected the "SCSD" DLDI file and booted it in DS mode, and i thought RealHotStuff did have a return policy on SCSD's? Look in the FAQ's or forums, I know it says something some where

I went to their web site and they stated no returns unless defective. I was wondering if moonshell works on a gba sp?

It won't, no. Moonshell is a DS program, so it won't run in GBA mode. If you want audio playing in GBA mode, you'll need to use GSM Player or Music Player Advance, both of which require that you convert your audio files to a simpler format the GBA can decode in realtime.

Thread Information