Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWCheat v0.16 Rev H for 3.10 OE & POPS

Quote Originally Posted by Veskgar View Post

WHAT? This allows multi-disk PSX games to work? Like all of them? I've never used any version of CWCheat, what other benefits would it bring to 3.10 OE-A' and POPS?

Sorry if that is a noob question, I've just never used this before.
    I think he means that with this, we can export the memory card, play it on the computer through ePSXe until we can save on the next disc, then import it back in.

DCEmu Newbie

Smile CWCheat startup problem fixed

I finally got CWCheat to work. What I had to do was, instead of adding "/kd/cwcheat.prx " to flash0:\kn\pspbtcnf_pops.txt, I used "/kd/cwcheatpops.prx ". Now I can hold Select within a PSX game and get the CWCheat menu. I imagine I could still add "/kd/cwcheat.prx " to the pspbtcnf_pops.txt file as well, but I haven't tried it.

And for anyone who wants to play Disc 2 of Metal Gear Solid, here's the method I used:
    http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=43215

You don't need to export your memory card file at all -- CWCheat fools the game into thinking your save file is from Disc 2. Cheat B worked for me. Remember you have to exit the Snowfield to the south and come back before exiting to the north.

Could someone help me out??

I'm having problems with my cwcheat.
    I was originally on 3.03 OE-B and I tried both cwheat 016 Rev B & G and neither of them would work.
    I (think) I installed the everything in the correct place. Added the sepluins to the MS root then started the PSP holding the R button, enabled both the prx's and then went to play FFVII.
    I can get the menu up fine, its when I go to select cheats - All the text dissapears and scrambles and I can't make anything out??

I have since then upgraded to 3.10 OE-A2 and downloaded the latest cwcheat 016 Rev H, but i'm getting the same text problem??

Can someone please help

I only want a couple of cheats for FFVII

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information