Thread: My PSP won't let me play Loco Roco anymore.

Unhappy My PSP won't let me play Loco Roco anymore.

Hi to all

on my psp every time i press the home key, or the sound key it takes me to the yes or no screen fine, but it won't move i have to flick my hold button on then off i can't even move left or right without doing this first, and the only other time this effects me is when i type into the psp's text screen all i hear is a tap taping sound. Or Puting in my WEP key for the wireless or typing a nick name, it won't do it in a games txt typing screen, or the L nor The R button won't work in Loco roco
    I'm on 3.03
    can some one help me at all and maybe tell me if its a software problem or a hardware one.

i am a german, but such as i understand there is only workin the Home and the sound button.
    i had the same problem because the psp was i a wet room (listening to music while taking a shower *lol*) hit the home-button all the time -> it is the only way to "repair" it, worked at me *lol*

Its probbaly hardware

Reformat your memory stick and try again

Quote Originally Posted by Method Man View Post
    i am a german, but such as i understand there is only workin the Home and the sound button.
    i had the same problem because the psp was i a wet room (listening to music while taking a shower *lol*) hit the home-button all the time -> it is the only way to "repair" it, worked at me *lol*
    say me plz if i it worked

Thread Information