Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wiinja reviewed!

                  
   
  1. #1
    DCEmu Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    54

    Rev Wiinja reviewed!

    Hey all,

    Just popping in to say I've finished my review of the Wiinja .




    "The Wiinja is a small PIC chip that connects to the Wii's DVD drive. The chip (should) also allow(s) running GameCube homebrew (by booting SDload from a DVD, which in turn can start an application/game that can read from the DVD drive) such as the MFE distro of GameCube linux (which requires a DVD). As with the GameCube however you will need good DVD media (or possibly tweak your POT if possible). Installation should be fairly simple (though disassembling your Nintendo Wii, and soldering to the small solder points, could prove a problem for unexperienced users) as it only requires soldering of 5 wires (see below). Let 's see how the chip performs!"

    Read it here

    Cheers,
    Scorpei

  2. #2

    Default

    I don't like Wiinja. Piracy is coming to the Wii


  3. #3
    CONSOLE HOARDER VampDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Seinan Eikoku
    Posts
    5,500
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    I don't like Wiinja. Piracy is coming to the Wii
    It does'nt play Wii games thou, although Wiinja is crap cause it has no real support for the Wii - does'nt allow import Wii games to play, it's for the GameCube side of Wii which is pointless!

  4. #4
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampDude View Post
    It does'nt play Wii games thou, although Wiinja is crap cause it has no real support for the Wii - does'nt allow import Wii games to play, it's for the GameCube side of Wii which is pointless!
    What are you talking about ?

    The winja just like the Cyclowiz allows you to play backup Wii games as long as they are the same region as your Wii.

  5. #5
    CONSOLE HOARDER VampDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Seinan Eikoku
    Posts
    5,500
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hailrazer View Post
    What are you talking about ?

    The winja just like the Cyclowiz allows you to play backup Wii games as long as they are the same region as your Wii.
    still useless thou!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •