Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daedalus Spiff Up

Default Daedalus Spiff Up

Due to StrmnNrmn jumping back into the scene,

I hereby announce that I will be continuing my work with Daedalus Spiff Up (That is, if there are still GFX issues) and hopefully with some sort of partnership with StrmnNrmn.

Getting the games GFX right is a priority to me, I am willing to donate time and money into this project (including buying N64 games to make sure games GFX are exactly the same for super gaming experience)

Its been a shock to me, and I am at work, glued to my seat, eagerly waiting for lunch so i can go to the Pawn Brokers to pick up some more N64 carts for testing.

Cheers

Wally

P.S Also will be doing a compat list

That' awesome news Wally.

Cool! Gooooo Wally! you buying the games to test on a real N64 or on your emulator? maybe you can set up a donation drive and users here can do their part?

WHHHOOOOO YESSS YOU JUST MADE MY DAY !!!! keep up the good work.

Nice Wally!

Test on a real N64 and compare the GFX. So if i decide to lose in a game of S.C.A.R.S it is because I am testing GFX :P

I have about 14 games currently, the zelda games are probably a concern, I will get in touch with strmnnrmn and check the stuff

BTW I dont want your money, that would be dishonourable as StrmnNrmn is the main coder and he should be taking any donations not me. I am also a collector so I have to get these games too

Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    Test on a real N64 and compare the GFX. So if i decide to lose in a game of S.C.A.R.S it is because I am testing GFX :P

I have about 14 games currently, the zelda games are probably a concern, I will get in touch with strmnnrmn and check the stuff

BTW I dont want your money, that would be dishonourable as StrmnNrmn is the main coder and he should be taking any donations not me. I am also a collector so I have to get these games too
    oh okay, hey this might sound noobish but ill ask anyways is it possible to check the code on the wii to see how the virtual console is running the n64 games or is there no emulator involved in the wii?

Good to hear. I am so glad that N64 on psp is starting to heat up again. Hopefully we will get Mario 64 with very playable speeds and sound by the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by pibster View Post
    oh okay, hey this might sound noobish but ill ask anyways is it possible to check the code on the wii to see how the virtual console is running the n64 games or is there no emulator involved in the wii?
    probably not I dont see how you can check although they did release a modchip for backup games.

DCEmu Legend

This is encouraging news. Whenever a coder comes back to continue work it is very exciting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information