Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dark_Alex's Popsloader plugin released

"Note 2: the plugin to load 3.02 pops won't work anymore in 3.10 OE, due to some changes in pops
    modules structure (meaudio fused with popsman, idcanager/idmanager behaviour slightly changed).
    A new plugin for 3.10 could be written next week.
    "

I feel sorry for the guys who didn't read the readme file first, ouch!!! That's a serious issue, a ton of good games won't work without that plugin. Kiss your MKtrilogy.....goodbye.

DCEmu Rookie

Castlevania Chronicles: screen turns black when you lose at the end of level 2 or at level 3.

Game doesn't freeze as i can actually hear the sound going on it just shows nothing.

Tried on every pops version with no luck. Compressed and uncompressed.

Castlevania SOTN works great (i'm at 60 % of the first castle) compressed at level 9 with pops 3.10 or 3.11

DCEmu Newbie

hi
    ok, i'm new. it shows.

what're pops? i've looked all over, and can't for the life of me find an adequate definition...

DCEmu Newbie

popstation? a ps emulation on psp.
    they say this plugin can help getting thru the mist boss fight of Suikoden II.
    i got the files i dont know what to do with it.
    the steps were so technical, i dont understand them.

- Using the latest psardumper mod from team c+d, extract the firmware you desire using the
    "Decrypt all" function (press square) (this is important, because of changes of keys, previous
    firmwares modules may not work encrypted).
    - Locate these modules in the FO/kd folder: meaudio.prx, pops.prx and popsman.prx (Note: in 3.10
    and higher, meaudio.prx doesn't exist, so you don't need to locate it).

extract the firmware you desire using the
    "Decrypt all" function (press square)

where do i do this step? in the PC or PSP ?

Locate these modules in the FO/kd folder: meaudio.prx, pops.prx and popsman.prx (Note: in 3.10

i do this in the PSP recovery mode right?
    any pro here?

i used the easy installer. Then opened up my recovery and now my fianl fantasy 7 wont run just ablack screen can anyone help me plz. I doesnt even show me the option where i can choose wat popsloader i wanna run.

The problem i was havin with ff7 i onyl just started playing is the frame jam den loads da battle instantly, it also flickers da command bar surign battle, and it seems slow.

i have version 3.03 OE-C firmware

HELP! I have 3.40 OE-A firm, and I put the sepluging folder in my psp, I used the psardumper, but it wont give me the files!

DCEmu Newbie

i lik

I need 3.10 PSARDumper. Can someone give me a link to a download?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Help

I have ff7 and it works up until i click new game and then it just goes blank. I'm running m33 v. 3.90, what should i do?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information