Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SANiK's Mario Demo

I hate to be the first one to say this but i find it pretty agravating.

Where are quzar & yaustar now? this game violates ip, it uses the name and offical sprites but no one seems to care

it amazes me how the ip infringments only seems to matter when your name is zion and your making a zelda clone

everything else somehow magically isnt infringing anything....

a bit hypocritical dont you think.

btw sorry sanik for bringing this up, its just everyone HAS to mention this when its my game but whenever anyone else violates ip its perfectly ok

Probably because this is just a PoC and not an actual game... the focus here is more on the coding, not the actual "mario-ness."

GP2X Coder/Moderator

The only reason it was pointed out to you by Quzar is because of the nature of your first post on the front page. You took a swipe at Dark_Alex and also asked for no-one to copy your ideas when your own game was based on someone else's idea.

I only come in when the laws are quoted incorrectly or mis-understood by other members. (and you can quote me on that).

For someone who is trying to turn over a new leaf, bringing up the past is not the best idea.

Quote Originally Posted by yaustar View Post
    The only reason it was pointed out to you by Quzar is because of the nature of your first post on the front page. You took a swipe at Dark_Alex and also asked for no-one to copy your ideas when your own game was based on someone else's idea.

I only come in when the laws are quoted incorrectly by other members.
    yeah im not having a dig at anyone im just saying if a game infiges ip then it should be said for ANY game that does it , irregardless of what the users post is like.

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Zion View Post
    yeah im not having a dig at anyone im just saying if a game infiges ip then it should be said for ANY game that does it , irregardless of what the users post is like.
    If you don't like it, leave. Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by quzar View Post
    If you don't like it, leave. Oh wait.
    that post really only proved that you have no concerns over ip infringments whatsoever and only made it abunduntly clear on my games release as you were trying to force me the leave the scene.

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Then you are free to say it yourself. When it comes to IP infringement posts, it comes from an individuals opinion, staff or not. It isn't representive of the site's policy.

Dream Coder

that post really only proved that you have no concerns over ip infringments whatsoever and only made it abunduntly clear on my games release as you were trying to force me the leave the scene.
    I know you. What I posted was an opinion of how I felt about you doing what you did. I don't know Sanik. The end.

Zion you probably shouldnt be starting this up here... also btw:
    Quote Originally Posted by Accordion View Post
    maybe we need to leave behind all the old IP and start moving on to new ideas...
    Wii Homebrew: Chippy - Chip8 Emulator
    SameGame - Version 1.0

Homebrew PSP Games: Color Puzzle - Version: r2

fair enough

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information