Thread: PSP Radio v1.1.1271

Blog Entries

psp PSP Radio v1.1.1271

Raf and the PSP Radio Team have released a new version of PSP radio the streaming music player for the PSP.

Heres whats new

1.1.1271 (2007-02-12)
    NEW FEATURES
    (raf) Core+UI Plugins: Added Skin selection support to PSPRadio (finally). This can be accessed via the Options menu (skin option). -Optimized.
    (raf) Plugins: Added a version check system. From now on, plugins will only work if designed for the same interface version of PSPRadio (in this case 1.1).
    BUG FIXES
    (raf) Plugins: Plugin unloading work-around implemented. Root cause still under investigation. This means plugins can now be loaded/unloaded, switching between user interfaces works, etc.
    (raf) Core: Added skins made by Albatross. Thanks, Alba!
    KNOWN BUGS
    (raf) Core: USB is not working, menu option removed for now (With AhMan's help this will hopefully be working again on the next version)
    (raf) Core: Static IP connections don't work correctly. Seems the gateway is not used as it should.
    (raf) Core: Module unloading doesn't free up all memory correctly. Even though plugins can now be loaded/unloaded, the PSP can eventually crash as it runs out of memory (after loading/unloading enough times; even though I switched back and forth between the text and 3d UIs over 20 times, and everything worked fine).

Download and Give Feedback via Comments

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    Raf and the PSP Radio Team have released a new version of PSP radio the streaming music player for the PSP.

Heres whats new

1.1.1271 (2007-02-12)
    NEW FEATURES
    (raf) Core+UI Plugins: Added Skin selection support to PSPRadio (finally). This can be accessed via the Options menu (skin option). -Optimized.
    (raf) Plugins: Added a version check system. From now on, plugins will only work if designed for the same interface version of PSPRadio (in this case 1.1).
    BUG FIXES
    (raf) Plugins: Plugin unloading work-around implemented. Root cause still under investigation. This means plugins can now be loaded/unloaded, switching between user interfaces works, etc.
    (raf) Core: Added skins made by Albatross. Thanks, Alba!
    KNOWN BUGS
    (raf) Core: USB is not working, menu option removed for now (With AhMan's help this will hopefully be working again on the next version)
    (raf) Core: Static IP connections don't work correctly. Seems the gateway is not used as it should.
    (raf) Core: Module unloading doesn't free up all memory correctly. Even though plugins can now be loaded/unloaded, the PSP can eventually crash as it runs out of memory (after loading/unloading enough times; even though I switched back and forth between the text and 3d UIs over 20 times, and everything worked fine).

Download and Give Feedback via Comments
    I cant get this to work on 3.10 OE-A

DCEmu Legend

Great to see another release. I'm also on 3.10 OE-A' and will try and get it to work hopefully.

Nice definently a good thing to continue to see this application updated. I look forward to the continuous add ons we hope to see in the future from this.

I love the fact that the PSP Radio Team is back but please release 1.5 versions included in the rar like before dark Alex came to the scene. Don't get me wrong I own 2 PSP one with the legendary DA iCustom Firmware but i just like to keep it old school. With that said I seem to use my 1.5 more but this is one person talking here so please dont go out of your way to convert little eboots like i had to just to accomplish this task.

Loving the app since the first release.
    -ALF

DCEmu Coder

ive always wanteed to try this, i guess now is the time

How do i get this to work?

For some reason this is not working on Dark Alex's custom firmware...

DCEmu Pro

This works great on custom firmware. I have 3.10 OE-A'. You just put the folder PSPRadio in ms0:/PSP/GAME (assuming you have 1.50 stuff in GAME150. Otherwise put it in GAME310?) and it runs fine.

Thanks PSP Radio Team!

Thread Information