Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: StrmnNrmn Gives Us a Sneak Peak at New UI

Default StrmnNrmn Gives Us a Sneak Peak at New UI

StrmnNrmn has posted a sneak peak at the new Daedalus N64 UI for psp, which is being implemented into the latest version R9. This release is slated to be released before Feb. 25th, if you ask me it looks nice.

Pic of Gui

ps. You can see he has Diddy Kong Racing in his rom list, does this mean DKR plays good now using Daedalus?

Looks Great

Looks absoluteley great, I seriously can't wait for this new upcoming release of R9. The only let down on this emulator right now is that he did not move sound to the ME yet =P

But he will soon and then many games should be considerately playable. I really look forward to the upcoming release. Post on his blog and give your support people =D

DCEmu Regular

im itching to try this lol i recently bricked my psp testing something with the flash0 folders on custom firmware and the recovery mode died so i couldnt unbrick it but no worrys cos 2day i bought a new psp and the bricked psp just hangs on a black screen so im going to put the bricked psp in the new psp box and take it back where i got new psp and say, look i charged my psp it turns on but just hangs on this black screen, BOOM!! money back lol the new psp was 2.6 ive downgraded and installed custom firmware again and bricking my psp was bad timing for when this n64 R9 comes but hell no im not going without that easy lol cant wait for the release :thumbup:

Looks Excellent!

Damn I didn't think posting that would make the front page an everything but that's cool. Maybe you guys remember me from the Captain Morgan Daedalus Compatability Tests, a while back I did some private testing for StrmnNrmn. Anyway I'm looking forward to this release by my favorite coder StrmnNrmn!

DCEmu Legend

Looks good indeed! Its definitely an exciting release which a lot of people are looking forward to.

o man no resident evil2 on there, I can hope =P, great job I cant wait till it comes out.

DCEmu Rookie

Nicely done. Seems to look very efficient and soothing.

If you want RE2 jsut use the PSX emulator on 3.10 OE-A'

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information