Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: StrmnNrmn Gives Us a Sneak Peak at New UI

Well I'm sure his over all game plan is to optomize his emulator as best as possible, its possible that unofficial coders, will tweak his scource code to make it more compatible with certain titles.

It reminds me of the Ultra HLE hoax, were it was hard coded for Zelda Ocarina of Time, with out a doubt that is definently the best method of getting a specific game to run, but it is also time consuming, because constant tweakin gof the source just to get 1 game to run efficeiently, may seem worth it in only some ways.

hey!, you making me wet my pants more now!cant wait!

Well Diddy Kong Racing ran it's just you couldn't see where you were going, like I knew I was asking the Genie (elephant) because the vehicle select pops up. It's just I can't see where the levels are or anything to know if any of the racing parts of the game are cleared up. If those small fixes somehow worked for DKR I'll be very happy, I love the games that work now, but if DKR, Goldeneye, & SSB worked like the others than this emulator would be looked at better. Hopefully he'll work on compatability in the next version, I do want speed though, but either way STRMNNRMN IS BACK AND HERE IN DELAWARE ITS A SNOW DAY!!!!

ps. I'm a senior so please don't think I'm some little kid

DCEmu Newbie

Ok what is the best Daedalus (Spiff up) out right now?? i've been following Official releases but are there any unoficial good fast ones??

unoficial ones are just fixed graphical issues. not any faster to me, but i may be wrong. Daedalus R8 Spiff-up 1.3 is the latest one, besides R9 that is comming out

awesome

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information