Swizzy release a beta version of its universal flasher with the main new automatic mode and key extraction CPU.

New / fixed: - Auto / Manual, actions can be automated - Extracting CPU key is made ​​before being asked and before reading the configuration file - Displays the current version of Dashboard - Correction on Log file - Change the font, Verdana to X360 by Redge and gold color (0xFFFFD700) - The console will a hard reset rather than extinction - Cleaning the screen at the dump or write for more radiance calculations required: - A Xbox 360 JTAG / RGH - A Dump Nand flash to or enough space to save a dump or any device that you use this application. AutoMode: - A CRC32 hash updflash. bin (file updflash.crc32) - A file containing the commands named simpleflasher.cmd read: Nand Dumps to the flashdmp.bin and generates CRC32 hash in flashdmp.crc32 dump: Same as read write: Nand Flash the updflash.bin CRC32 hash if found flash: Same as write safe: Secure Flash (dump + write) requires CRC32 hash like write, but in Dump recovery.bin exit: Exits the application, intended primarily to extract CPUKey reboot: Reboot console completely, mainly intended for updates to plugins FSD CPUKey Extraction: Swizzy had left aside for this function to work on other things and it finally returns. This does not work on all Dashboard, the ancients probably not work. It uses a function DashLaunch. If it does not work a message inviting us to use Xell will appear. Future features: - Control over the network (AutoMode is scheduled for AuttoGG) Credits: - Thanks for all coz the help you give me Constantly with just about everything, and thanks for rawflash! : D - Thanks for helping me to solve xvistaman That one last error i had with corona4g writes! i owe you - Thanks to blaKcat for listening to me about security stuff, etc. CRC32 hashes. and not before releasing the modified version of my official one - Thanks to everyone HAS That helped me test it!: @ Jonblu Consoleopen, and Sileandro Razkar And others that i do not know the name of ... - Thanks to who ever goes aussi That it was ported to rawflash SDK in the first place and making it open source! - Thanks to everyone aussi That reports bugs and / or errors in ALL my apps Simple NAND Flasher 360 1.3 Beta

http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/news/...p?storyid=4131