Thread: Mass Effect: 70hrs + of gameplay!

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

xbox 360 Mass Effect: 70hrs + of gameplay!

Mass Effect’s length has been subjected to many questions as Bioware talks up episodic content many people feared they’d leave content out of Mass Effect and sell it later. Luckily it doesn’t appear to be the case. In a recent interview with Team Xbox when the developers were asked about the size of the game they responded saying it would be about 40 hours for the core game and could be another 20 or 30 hours depending on how you play the game with more content coming at a later date. At least the game will be huge but it will be a time sucker upper! Here’s the full quote,

Ray Muzyka: I mean, it really depends on just how much you want to do on the uncharted worlds. I think it’s going to be about 40 hours or so for the main story, so it’s going to be a good-sized BioWare RPG just for the core part. Off the beaten path, there’s probably another 20 or 30 hours or so of stuff, or more, depending on how much you do and what order you do it in and all of that. It’s this non-linear exploration of uncharted worlds.

thexboxdomain.net

i downloaded both vids that are available on Live for this game, and I was just amazed about everything. a FPS/RPG blend with graphics that are definitely next-gen in nature. this will be a game that will have an "effect" on the "masses" for sure.

Thread Information