Thread: RUMOR: Bioshock -- heading to PS3? You bet

Blog Entries

ps3 RUMOR: Bioshock -- heading to PS3? You bet

The UK version of the Official PlayStation Magazine may have leaked a story it shouldn't have. Normally, console exclusives have been moving away from the PS3, but this time the roles appear to have reversed. A previously 360 exclusive, Bioshock, has been "confirmed" to be on its way to the PS3 -- a few months after the 360 release. We don't have a copy of the magazine itself, but if you've got a copy, feel free to back up this news or shoot it down -- help us help you!

If this is true, that's great news! Even though many will say it's "just another 360 game being ported to the PS3," not everyone has a 360 nor are they willing to get one for a single game... or two games. Microsoft was so happy to claim this was a Microsoft exclusive (360, Vista), just as Sony was so happy to claim... what... there are a few, but let's say Assassin's Creed, as a Sony exclusive. Share the weath, Sony and Microsoft, and all will be gaming goodness.

via ps3fanboy

DCEmu Regular

I hope this isn't a rehash of those fake OPM magazine pages that have been going around since May last year (resurfaced in September and then December last year).

http://kotaku.com/gaming/bioshock/ru...ps3-225240.php

This page confirmed as fake:

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=13149

PS3 User

Oh man. The PS3 needs to start grabbing all these Microsoft games. Im sick of hearing about almost all of PS3's exclusive list being developed for Microsoft as well. PS3 needs as many as it can get, everytime microsoft gets it the more and more I wonder why PS3 even exists if it doesnt have any originals or more or less originals worth playing as well. This would be great to hear since that game looks fantastic. There was also another game recently that I heard PS3 was going to get that was supposed to be a microsoft exclusive as well. I think it was Mass Effect. That game also looks great!

Thread Information