Hi all, heres just a small bit of news concerning the network as a whole.

Recently we have condensed a lot of the smaller sites down to single sections over at www.dcemu.com, the Joypad news, DCEmu Interviews, DCEmu Console History, DCEmu Gadgets and Import Gaming, DCEmu Tutorials, Amazon releases and Ebay Releases and Daily Deals have all moved to single pages over at DCEmu.com.

I did move DCEmu reviews but its now been reinstated as 2 full sites again and we hope to see many new reviews.

The forums have been reduced massively and as you can see the news forums are now seperate from the discussion forums, this will hopefully please all those who hate news items on discussion forums and hopefully one day get the site buzzing again (it will). Theres still some work to do with descriptions but the basics are there.

My next project is the hardest and it involves a mountain of work, i was going to redirect and kill off all the subdomains but that would make it too hard to find news on the subject you want, So the plan is to make each forum go back to supporting one site, so the Wii/Wiiu News forum would be split into Wii News and WiiU News and so on, this way its easier to find news for the console you want to read about and for later years for homebrew etc etc.

Ive Split the Android news from the Apple forum today and theres lots more to do, over the next week or two all news forums will be split and sorted better. Thanks for your patience and time.