Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP: CPS2PSP / CPS1PSP / MVSPSP / NCDZPSP Update

Quote Originally Posted by fucht017 View Post
    How about CPS2PSP version 2[1]0,without adhoc..I hope i did'nt ask to much b8A...
    Just because the post has my name on it, doesn't mean that I uploaded those files. Some mod was probably trying to be 'leet and uploaded that mere fraction of the files available directly from NJ's page... They also edited my post because NJ did specifically ask that people be directed to his page to download the newest versions. I've changed it back now though so hopefully there won't be any more confusion about this situation.

Mercs still doesnt work for me.

I downloaded the bug fix that was on NJ's site but that also failed to correct the bug of it crashing when loading. I've just checked his site and the 'Mercs' fix has been removed so I asume he's working on sorting that out for the next bug fix release?

When this super coder does eventualy leave the scene it will be such a loss because this guy is a true perfectionist.

Wow. Sure enough, he's updated the source to bugfix 4. Apparently the mercs problem has been fixed, but you'll have to compile it your self as he hasn't posted the binary:
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ
    All I've done is fixed the bug where mercs didn't work because of a checking error. Please forgive me, but this is just the source code and I haven't updated the binary, so please compile it on your own as nessecary.

DCEmu Legend

uuhhhh! Darn. NJ wants you to download directly from his site which is fine with me but if he is only offering source code for newest updates, lots of people can't or don't know how to compile the source themselves.

Hopefully updated binaries will appear at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Veskgar View Post
    uuhhhh! Darn. NJ wants you to download directly from his site which is fine with me but if he is only offering source code for newest updates, lots of people can't or don't know how to compile the source themselves.

Hopefully updated binaries will appear at some point.

Totaly agree with ya. I havent got a clue how to compile it so fingers crossed some kind soul will do the honours (mercs is a quality blaster too)

I was also hoping someone might also post a version up that lets you play the 'Hyper SF2 aniversary edition'? ...I've got an older version of CPS2 still on my memstick just for this game that works but unfortunetly its the non adhoc one.

I got HSF2d and it creates a cache and all but it doesn't show on the menu. Do I need HSF2a also?

what's bootleg...? And is there a big differance between the ad-hoc and normal ? Because the ad-hoc I wont really use it... so should i take the normal ? what's the differance.. he could just have a version with ad-hoc included and have only one to choose wich could be less confusing.. anyway

DCEmu Newbie

sedkiller : the two versions are skightly different in speed
    the adhoc version is somehow a bit slower,
    maybe becoz it has to sync the multiplayer connection
    if he mixed them the eboot will be bigger and take more ram ,which the psp lacks ;D

Has anyone compiled Cpsp1 bugfix 4 yet?

can someone plz compile it and post the binary

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information