Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Current Status of StrmnNrmn's Daedalus R9

I just want N64 for the multiplayer.

I want goldeneye, Killer Instinct Gold and StarWars Rogue Squadron!!!

I believe a N64 emulator could be totally full speed with sound if done completely in HLE, only a few games would work but they would be fast! Maybe someone should port UltraHLE?

I agree the N64 is the best system I've ever owned, no console has ever impressed me so much. My second choice would have to be the Dreamcast, even tho I've only had one for 6 months I've had more fun with it than I ever have on PS2 + XBox + Gamecube combined.

DCEmu Newbie

yea, but no one realizes that this won't be full speed. once it is full speed, then its worth playing (no offense). the reason i am happy is because of the update. it will take a while for it to be full speed, but i might not download this version because its not full speed. don't worry, i have patience.

oh no! now i have to wait to the week end!

DCEmu Newbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Nintendo 64 Games Would you most like to see running at a playable rate on the PSP ?

KILLER INSTINCT GOLD!

DCEmu Newbie

What Nintendo 64 Games Would you most like to see running at a playable rate on the PSP ?

KILLER INSTINCT GOLD!

mario!

mario!

oh wait, rhetorical question, ummm... bad fur day!!!! or.... zelda! or, smash brothers
    all fantastic games!

DCEmu Regular

goldeneye 007!!!!!!!! i wanna try cos its deff a game u can come back to again n again and playing it on a portable will be cool so u mario and zelda fans go back to school and stop acting like a kid fool ive had to comment in this forum i hope these rythmes echo in a dome and get back to the developer StrmnNrmn so he can make goldeneye 007 playable on the psp because u know u want this rom compatable lol

Quote Originally Posted by superbatxs View Post
    yea, but no one realizes that this won't be full speed. once it is full speed, then its worth playing (no offense). the reason i am happy is because of the update. it will take a while for it to be full speed, but i might not download this version because its not full speed. don't worry, i have patience.
    sounds a lil negative dude! u havent even tried this yet and complained allready lol the best running rom on R8 i tried was mario64 not really a fan of it but i heard it was the best rom with a lil speed and it wasnt full speed but not far off so its gotta be better on R9 so i have a positive attitude to this release of R9

DCEmu Pro

i still cant believe how unheard-of frame skip is atm. it would b like 95-100% speed

I cant wait for this release, I've been checking his site loads over the weekend hoping that it was going to be released. lol Mario64 and Mariokart are my top titles to be playable on this release, but there are soooo many to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblind View Post
    GBA, N64, Atari, and Xbox were the greatest console I can think of .
    I hope your not refering to the Atari ST? ...if so, surely the Amiga kicked its ass back then? :thumbup: ...And I wouldnt say the xbox was groundbreaking either (although it is was great for modding). For me the Snes was pretty amazing when it came out, Street Fighter2 pretty much arcade perfect, plus the original (and best)MarioKart - nuff said!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information