Hi all, its been a neccesary journey the last few weeks, the site through a lot of factors hasnt been its normal self, the massive slowdown of the Homebrew scene, the hacking of DCEmu and the loss of downloads (which was due to the hacking and server probs) and neglect of the site.

The last few weeks i have began the major task of moving all news items back into their proper forums away from the discussion forums, then i drastically cut the number of discussion forums down to the minimum.

With the news forums, back when we first upgraded to vb4 a lot of the news forums were merged and it didnt work because if you want android news only you dont want apple news in the same forum and that goes across all forums, now we have unmerged all the news forums bar the Open Source Handhelds forum which has merged together the likes of GP32, gp2x, wiz and caanoo.

MY next major task will which will take a long while is site by site to rebuild all the downloads for every single bit of homebrew released.

DCEmu was and still is one mans dream to have a site where downloads are free and easily accessible and within the next few months ill continue to put everything back to how it once was.

The site is getting updated with news more now than it has for years and the buzz i get from it is coming back, homebrew isnt at the moment the big scene it was 6 years ago but it will still continue and DCEmu will always be at the front posting news nearly every single day onwards.

This will also be sent out in an email so for those who do get this in an email why not come back and join in with DCEmu once more.

Thanks for your time

Webmaster

DCEmu - The Homebrew and Gaming Network