Thread: Delay Con Carnage

Blog Entries

psp Delay Con Carnage

via pspfanboy

When I went to my local game store to pick up Chili Con Carnage last week I was met with blank stares. No matter the day, they said they didn't have the game in and didn't have a release date for it. Knowing the game was supposed to come out on 2/13 I knew it was either delayed or they didn't order any copies. It looks like the game was in fact delayed. Chili Con Carnage is now listed to come out on 2/27, so it looks like there is still a little while to wait. No other sites have reported on this delay, so its reasons are unknown. Maybe Eidos didn't want to release the game the same week as The Warriors and Ratchet & Clank. Whatever the reason, let's hope that this is the last delay the game sees.

It's out in the UK. I've seen it in several stores. It's been out since at least sunday.

a few days ago I saw it in tesco(uk)

Well worth the wait, funny & action-packed, Max-Payne bullet time fun. I have never played Total Overdose, but this game makes me wanna' get it

Cartwheel off walls, and catch cowboy hats on your head in slo-mo! Hell yeah!

yea its decent... but pretty easy. Also, owners of Total overdose will feel kinda cheated by this release I think.

but still fun.

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

this is good... maybe ill have ratchet and clank beaten by the time this comes out.

Thread Information