Thread: DSOrganize + Supercard Lite errors

DCEmu Newbie

Default DSOrganize + Supercard Lite errors

I'm surprised that nobody else has asked about this, but I've done several searches and apparantly Im the first to have to ask for help. Okee-dokee so i am running the DSOrganize 2.45 on a supercard Lite. I start the thing up and it tells me I need a directory folder, and that it will make one itself. fine, I go ahead and let it but then next time I get this error messege:
    ' The resource directory is incomplete. Certain features such as the Homebrew Database and homebrew booting might not work and some graphics may be missing! '
    I hit A to continue and sure enough no homebrew will boot and i cannont access Homebrew database. Please tell me this is a totally stupid noob problem i can fix with something real simple!!

DSOrganize should come with a folder called "DSOrganize" that you should place on the root of your card. I personally place the DSOrganize.nds file on the root of my card as well, though I'm not sure if this is needed.

Sounds like you either forgot to copy the folder over or you copied it to a location other than the root of the card.

Also note that to boot homebrew, you will need to patch the exec_stub.bin file (in the Resources folder) with the correct DLDI patch. First try the original Supercard Lite file from the DLDI homepage, but if that one fails (be sure to test with several homebrew games) then try the SCSD_moon.dldi file, which is described more at http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/DLDI

DCEmu Newbie

ah ha! thank you it is working much better now! Although it still gives me problems when i try to open the homebrew database, I'm beggining to relise I don't really know what the homebrew database is. I'm wondering why it is that I'm lacking some of this fairly basic info and can't get things like Drugwars to run, are there some guides I should be reading through?

The Homebrew Databse is fairly simple. It connects to DragonMinded's site and brings up a catalog of some notable homebrew programs that you can download directly to your DS. To make it work, you must have a wireless Internet connection that works with homebrew. Have you tried other wifi-enabled homebrew games yet?

Thread Information