Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: PSP: R10 plans for daedulus psp

Blog Entries

QUITE POSTING HERE!!! StrmnNrmn is NOT reading this!!!! you have to post at HIS page!!!

DCEmu Rookie

i'm still wondering why the person who made this topic posted the message on here, if people weren't supposed to answer back at a brick wall

Woot! Maybe you can make the Perfect N64 Emulator... even better than N64 original Console ;D. The Best thing which you could do is including a "infrastructure" network support... you will need a server on which the other clients connect and can group each other to play with... After they are grouped (Controller 1,2,3,4 per Team) one of the 4 can choose to be host for gaming (so the normal grouping server wont explode). Hope you understood what i mean, but its just a dream i think. Impossible, AND the Emulator should run in fullspeed for this. Maybe someday when coding you will find a genius possibility how to get fullspeed. So continue your damned good work!

P.S. What also would be a nice idea to save CPU speed in the Infrastructure would be implementing PCs as Servers... so you run a Server tool on a PC and when a group is full they will get something like this:
    "Input Host IP" or "Host yourself"

I think that this emulator is great. I believe that once audio is moved to the ME, that any speed that was lost do to audio being enabled will be fixed. I was amazed to find out that off road challange made it to the menu and vehicle selection screens. This game wont even work on Project 64 for the PC. Dare I say that I think you are on to somthing man :-)

One game that I would like to see working better is wave race 64. My rom gets to the menu but needs work to go ibngame. Also the textures need work.
    If you could look into that game it would be sweet.

thanks

gimpyjr

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information