Uberjack who originally released his PSP Emulators here at DCEmu has posted some news at his site concerning those emulators:It’s been a while since I last wrote anything here – I’ve been writing chunks of stuff at Google+, mostly regarding my current project, CocoaMSX. I’ve migrated vast majority of my PSP emulators to Google Code – PSP’s SVN repository seems to be one of the most frequently accessed parts of my site, so I figured it’d make sense to make it a lot more widely accessible, as well as allow me to eventually retire my repository. All binaries have been migrated – including past releases and both 1.50 and 2.00 variants. Source is available as well, but since the original repository contained all the projects, I ended up discarding the revision history, in order to ease the transition. The only repository that has not been migrated is NeoPop, because RACE PSP made it unnecessary. A while back, I wrote about receiving a note from Google regarding the Federal Government taking up interest in sites that hosted pirate Android apps. I’ve since received official confirmation that indeed, the wheels of justice are turning – if only a bit slowly. If piracy did harm the sales of the app (and I have reasons to believe that it did), it did so at the worst time possible for me – at a time when no official client was yet available. While it’s too late for Spark 360, I hope it will improve the commercial landscape for current and future Android developers, and not drive them away. I will finally be attending Google IO this year – after trying to secure attendance unsuccessfully in 2011 and 2012 – although I did attend an Extended session at one of Google’s campuses. It should be interesting to see what Google has coming this year – especially after the poorly received Google Q, and the disturbingly Orwellian Google Glass of last year. There has been a lot of speculation about a new Android-based watch from Samsung – something to which I’m particularly looking forward.http://0xff.akop.org/2013/03/23/goings-on/