Thread: Moyea PSP Video Manager

psp Moyea PSP Video Manager

release via my-video-convertor

Moyea PSP Video Manager is a PSP Video file manager freeware developed specially for PSP owners, which can transfer PSP video files between your PSP and computer with ease and is very popular with the PSP owners. PSP Video Manager helps you easily import PSP MPEG4 files to your PSP. At the same time, the freeware also allows you to export PSP MPEG4 files located in your PSP to your computer. While transferring PSP video files, you can copy or move the video files to decide whether or not keep the original files. The whole process is easy. You don't need to manually rename PSP MPEG4 files to play in Sony PSP, and just a click can do it with PSP Video Manager.

The simple and easy-to-use user interface;

Two beatiful skins are offered in the program to select;

The program supports two lauguages- English and Chinese;

The size of the selected file will be displayed;
    Both veterans and beginners will love it, and you can know what function is available from the status of the buttons;

Before using PSP Video Manager, you need to know what kinds of file can play in PSP. PSP just can play PSP MPEG4 file (.mp4) so that you can not import AVI or another video files to PSP. If you have not PSP MPEG4 file in your computer, you must use other software of converter to convert PSP MPEG4 file, e.g. PSP Video Converter

What a best and powerful PSP MPEG4 file manager freeware! With PSP Video Manager, you will no longer be confused by how to manage your PSP video file. From this icon of easy-to-use interface, It is not difficult for you to see how to use PSP Video Manager.

download and give feedback via comment

good release a little out of date and not very original but good work.

Not really needed or useful. I usually spend time posting positively and not negatively, but Moyea is pretty much useless.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AuroEdge View Post
    Not really needed or useful. I usually spend time posting positively and not negatively, but Moyea is pretty much useless.
    Got to disagree, this program is just what i've been looking for. Since 3.03oe got released i've started convert my vids to MP4 instead of PMP so i can play them in the native player. The only problem is that it's difficult to tell which vid is which.

This program does that for me. Cheers great work!

you could just use winnydows or psp video 9 i think there both better than this only because the y are well aged i havent even tryed this so for all i know it could be better. but im not gonna be downloading sry

is the video quality good when it transfers or not because now i have doubts about the video on psp i was watching gridiron gang from the umd and it looks
    so good then i rip the dvd and tranfer the files and they look like crp and all videos i trnsfer or download soesnt look all that good plus i have mam media manager and i put the videos at maximum quality and they still look bad wats up with that

so does this do anything but transfer you video from your computer to your psp..... cant you just copy and paste???
    'although i can see this being useful for people without a newer or custom firmware that still uses the m4v939589438.mp4 format thing

for all the people who keep asking if its useful or not. the answer is no. there are alot of programs that do the same thing but better.

Thread Information