Thread: GameStop prepping line of Wii accessories

Rev GameStop prepping line of Wii accessories

news via engadget

Apparently not content with simply selling other company's wares, Gamestop has decided to get in on the Wii accessory madness itself, introducing its own line of Wii add-ons of varying utility. Sure to attract more than a few stares is the company's Afterglow Cooler (pictured above), which promises to keep the already cool console even cooler, with some blue LED lighting adding some justification for the $15 price tag. The rest of Gamestop's accessories take on the ever-expandable Wiimote, including a $10 silicon grip that replaces the controller's battery cover to reduce slippage (check it out after the break), and a full compliment of now-familiar Wii Sports accessories (also viewable after the break), available in a bundle for $20. Look for the whole lot to be available sometime before the end of this quarter.

feedback via comment

That cooler actually looks very cool. I have seen quite a few cooling pads, etc. for the Wii, but none of them ever really interested me. I like the look and feel of the one in the picture above, so I may just pick it up at some point.
    DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
    DC Evolution - Disc Images
    The DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.

Thread Information