Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: New Code Contribution

DCEmu Newbie

Deniska:
    Thanks for your explanations. In future versions, Is possible to visualize notifications of pois before arriving at them?

Thanks

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Some sound support
    I just finished prototyping and have MP3 playing while GPS tracking is working. With the proper thread settings, it's pretty good! After a lengthy pause - due to work related tasks -, I am back to development now...

DCEmu Newbie

Has anyone tried the new 3.30 PRX files? I'd like to, but don't have enough time this week.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mmedina View Post
    Has anyone tried the new 3.30 PRX files? I'd like to, but don't have enough time this week.
    I decrypte it,

DCEmu Newbie

no se si estare haciendo algo mal,pero los prx de la version 3.10 y 3.30 me dan error cargando modulo en los dos archivos,con las demas versiones no tengo problema,otra cosa q he notado y no se si solo me pasara a mi es q el mapthis se me cuelga a veces con la velocidad de 333 mgh,con 222 y 111 va perfecto.

hay alguna manera q guarde la configuracion de velocidad al salir para no tener q cambiarla siempre al iniciar??
    un saludo y fantastico trabajo

DCEmu Newbie

- increased lenghts for lat/lon entry fields in ADD POI form
    - corrected "Reset Trip Data" logic
    - added "record GPS data" [LEFT] button and read from file logic for PSP-290
    - made compatible with latest PSPSDK version.
    anyone has alternate downloading options? coz' i juz can't seem to download the attachment...keeps downloading attachment.php instead of the file...

DCEmu Newbie

The new 3.30 prx's dont seems to work, i get an error when MapThis tries to load the gpsacc.prx

DCEmu Regular

Random crashes somehow seem to be related to 3.xx kernel since they never happen in 1.5 kernel version. We are looking in to it...

Red circle - suggests the level of accuracy of current measurements and depends on accuracy of current sattelite data (namely HDOP value)

WARNING distance is used in WAYPOINT mode (for routing) the greater the value - the earlier the next waypoint is "noticed".. Setting extremely large values may not work well though, since it may be "grabbing" incorrect waypoints in some cases...

You cannot use more then 10 poi icons per POI file. The POI file can have more than 400 entries in it.. (I tried files with ~ 20000 entries), but only up to 400 closest entries is displayed on screen...

We are looking at implementing basic sound support, etc...
    Can you expand that ? Because then i can have more then 10 petrol stations.

DCEmu Newbie

hi,

having trouble downloading 0.497 beta attachment. can you please email me it, or post it again. Wanna get it before i go ahead and order GPS for my psp. Thanks!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ringo** View Post
    hi,

having trouble downloading 0.497 beta attachment. can you please email me it, or post it again. Wanna get it before i go ahead and order GPS for my psp. Thanks!
    MapThis 0.97

Thread Information