Thread: Hexen and Heretic

Default Hexen and Heretic

Both of these games were so good, but the ports to psp never went far, and I can't seem to get the bjohnson ports to work on custom firmware. It would be great to see a full screen and sound versions made.

Hexen Source:
    http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/147/Hexen+Source+Code

Heretic Source:
    http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/146/Heretic+Source+Code

DCEmu Newbie

bump

DCEmu Rookie

For hexen just get the psx version, its better then the pc/dos version.

Heretic.. well someone needs to port it or continue the port. its to glitchy to be played.

Don't ask the psx hexen, use google to find the hexen Bin and convert it to eboot using popstation.

thats all im gonna say.

DCEmu Newbie

Who has the sourcecode to Hexen-PSP? All those Doom/Hexen/Heretic releases for PSP by so many different people... with no email addresses or websites for wishlist requests.

One request is for an overlap map in Hexen... similar to Doom Legacy, Skulltag, ZDaemon's overlap map view... and it's rotatable too..

DCEmu Newbie

I'm trying to mess around with the key mappings of PSP Hexen and can't get the point to map STRAFE LEFT to the left analog stick's LEFT button and STRAFE RIGHT to the left analog stick's RIGHT button.

I managed to map other functions like open, use etc to different keys since I don't like the settings as the port came with. But mapping STRAFE LEFT and STRAFE RIGHT to the LEFT analog stick is a real mess. Maybe someone knows the scan codes of the left analog stick and can help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk 2

Thread Information