Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bugs&Glithes from DC Games

Default Bugs&Glithes from DC Games

If you`re looking for some bugs and glithes from Dreamcast games. Try this Page

I especially recommend the SEGA EXTREME SPORTS gameplay movie :>

Dream Coder

I hate it when people rar divx files. its like raring mp3s. I downloaded the Soulcalibur thing total size of the two rar files: 2.55mb total size of the movie inside of them 2.62mb.

anyways, that was kind of interesting, although easily explainable. There just isnt an easy way to maintain the proper shape when things are being paused at such short intervals.

You`ve right, DivX is a form of compression. Its unnecessary to pack this type files.

Cool! I haven't heard from Morden since quite a while...

I'm glad someone found the movies amusing As for packing them with rar, I had to split them at less than 2 megs, so the account would allow me to upload them. It's some free crap. It also seems that bandwidth limit was exceeded [250 megs] and so the site is down till the 1st of May. It resets then, so if you still haven't seen the movies, you'll have to wait for a few days.

Feel free to download them and upload them on your site. The account they're on at the time is crap.

I have some more movies, but since there are some problems with the bandwidth, I have no way of uploading them at the time. Bummer.

Chris: I'm still around. Sorry for being TOO quiet. I was poking around my GameCube project, busy with studies, so on. And I still have no net at home. Ugh.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

morden, could you email them to me?

Sure. It will be a few megs [Extreme Sports movie alone is about 7]. Fix me up with your email and I'll get on it.

Sent the mail just now. I hope your hotmail can handle around 15 megs or so. No idea how much they allow these days.

Houston, we have a problem. I just recieved a message that goes:

"552 5.2.2 This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again."

Another email addy please.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

hotmail has an inbox of 250mb and i only currently useing 7% of that....but i think hotmail has a 10mb per email limit, could you try it again only split into 2 parts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information