Thread: Mednafen ?

Default Mednafen ?

Mednafen is a portable, utilizing OpenGL and SDL, multi-system emulator with many advanced features. The Atari Lynx, GameBoy, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, NES, PC Engine(TurboGrafx 16),SuperGrafx, Neo Geo Pocket, and Neo Geo Pocket Color are emulated.

SDL can be ported to PSP right?

All these emulators are already available but maybe this could be an opportunity to improve PC Engine emulation on PSP?

Source: https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=150840

DCEmu Rookie

I would like to endorse Madnefen as well. I've used the Nintendo and PC Engine emulator ports on the Xbox and I have to say they are stunning.....especially the PC Engine one.
    Two thumbs up. :thumbup:

Can someonly take a look at the Madnafen sources and see if PSP ports are possible?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSync View Post
    Mednafen is a portable, utilizing OpenGL and SDL, multi-system emulator with many advanced features. The Atari Lynx, GameBoy, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, NES, PC Engine(TurboGrafx 16),SuperGrafx, Neo Geo Pocket, and Neo Geo Pocket Color are emulated.

SDL can be ported to PSP right?
    I don't think so, not if it's a native app. You'd either have to recode all the SDL calls into the PSP's API, or build a whole new SDL for MIPS with support for the PSP's GPU. Either way, it's a ton of work. It might just be better to support each of the existing emulators for each of these consoles.
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSync View Post
    All these emulators are already available but maybe this could be an opportunity to improve PC Engine emulation on PSP?

Source: https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=150840
    Depends on the coder.

Thread Information