Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Games ‘n’ Music - New Mass Market Homebrew Device for Nintendo DS

I tried patching SNEmulDS with ninjads and NEO Flash MK2 & 3, neither work. Er, it works, but it can`t find ROMs.

Your only option for SNES emulation on the DS with the GnM card would be to use SNES DS with small games. See my "quickstart slot-1" instructions at http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SNES_DS

DCEmu Newbie

no i have not tryed many emulators i dont have much time over the weekends but when i have more time i will test more stuff out

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by acidrain View Post
    who cares... just give the link... the more we learn about it the better, im gona try to see wich apps work and maybe make a list, oh by the way DSHobro Browser Alpha works!!! unbelivable... that a web browser works on it... anyway it works heres the link:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58368

EDIT: BeUP works on it

NinjaDS DLDI works!! on some things!!! i know it sounds crazy but try it!! try it on Beup and see for yourself
    and try it on comicbook DS

heres where to get them the DLDI and patcher:
    http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/

i think that NEO FLash might work on it too... not sure yet, just trying everything out with the ninjads dldi for now...

DSOrganizer if patched with the NEO Flash MK2 & MK3 DLDI
    I've tried to patching ComicBookDS and DSOrganize as you recommended and had absolutely no success

DCEmu Newbie

DS ORaganize does not work...idk why it did earlyer..., but comicbookDS should work, at least it does with me, maybe ill put up a video

DCEmu Newbie

My Latest news on the GnM card is that Datel wrote back to me again today and asked if I would be willing to swap my two 1GB cards (Kingston and Toshiba) for theirs that do work with the GnM card. I had already told them that I had invalidated any warranty on the unit as I had opened it up to see why the Micro sd card would not click and stay in (it still does not click in and out), anyway somehow I got it working where the Micro sd stayed in enough for it to be read.

So all in all I am very happy with the very good response from Datel.

DCEmu Newbie

Nice one Joh. Can you let us know the make of the ones that work pls?

DCEmu Newbie

Will do.

I just need a response from Datel to see what they want me to do, if they need the unit and cards or just the cards that do not work with the unit. But the signs from Datel are positive that there is a problem with certain cards. It will also help them to be able to issue a footnote to their product about which sort of cards can be used, when wanting to expand it's memory.

John

Well, I know for a fact, SanDisk cards work, and suprisingly, 1GB is actually alot of space

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by redragon753 View Post
    Well, I know for a fact, SanDisk cards work, and suprisingly, 1GB is actually alot of space
    Thanks for that, at least we know that some "off the shelf" products work with it. :thumbup:

1GB sounds a lot and may seem so when just putting homebrew games on it. But once you start putting MP3 and Video files it will soon use that space up.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information