Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Games ‘n’ Music - New Mass Market Homebrew Device for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

What would have to be done to the MAX media dock in order for it to play DS roms?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by crowseed View Post
    Nice one Joh. Can you let us know the make of the ones that work pls?
    Further to my last mail, I can now confirm that Datel have asked me to return the MicroSD cards that I bought. So I have just put them in the post and now wait to see what comes back from them.. The post does not mention the GnM card which the click is not working now, but since I was above board with them and told them that I had adapted it to work I dont think that they would have had that back, although they did ask what I had actually done with it. I told them I had prised it apart to see if I could 'fix' it but at least it is working now with the 128mb card.

DCEmu Newbie

Default GBA one of these???

can somone be a hero of mine, if somone can make one these EXCEPT make GBA games playable?? that would really make my day, when you do, e-mail it to [email protected], thatnks alot!!

-Crowley

...that was a joke, right? There is no slot-1 device that can run GBA games natively. None.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by acidrain View Post
    who cares... just give the link... the more we learn about it the better, im gona try to see wich apps work and maybe make a list, oh by the way DSHobro Browser Alpha works!!! unbelivable... that a web browser works on it... anyway it works heres the link:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58368

EDIT: BeUP works on it

NinjaDS DLDI works!! on some things!!! i know it sounds crazy but try it!! try it on Beup and see for yourself
    and try it on comicbook DS

heres where to get them the DLDI and patcher:
    http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/

i think that NEO FLash might work on it too... not sure yet, just trying everything out with the ninjads dldi for now...

DSOrganizer if patched with the NEO Flash MK2 & MK3 DLDI
    so were do i put the DLDI file to get the games to work, and will this make doom quake and dukenukem ds work?

DCEmu Newbie

I just got a 1 GB San Disk card and it seems to work fine. Files show up, plays videos and games.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by airampoa View Post
    I just got a 1 GB San Disk card and it seems to work fine. Files show up, plays videos and games.
    Thanks for that.

I sent my two 1GB gards to Datel as per their instructions (they were going to replace them) last week. I'm still waiting for something to come back from them.

I am completely new to these forums, brought here by Google. I have been following the discussions avidly, hoping for some kind of solution.

I really got Games 'n Music so that I could read text files on my DS with a homebrew app, but I can't get Moonshell or DS Organize to work on it no matter what.

Also, someone else said their "click" broke ... it happened to me just yesterday, now I have to use a piece of tape too.

Is there ANYTHING to read text files/pdfs/wordpad/whatever I convert to that has text on the DS? I really want to be able to read my e-books on the go ...

DCEmu Newbie

I returned mine and my 1 GB Micro SD I bought for it and got the Max Media Dock

DCEmu Newbie

How Long did it take them to reach a decision and replace your GnM and card? I sent my cards to them 10 days ago and am still waiting there return. I was hoping to have 1GB cards that worked, so I could load a few extra MP3's on it for my Holiday next week

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information