Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide:THEME_plugin.RCO files and functions

May have just been 3.10oe then i have'nt tried a font in 3.03oe-c which i went back to so i could put some custom stuff on I will try a font and report back.

No Font related problems have affected my PopStation...My custom font even shows up fine in the Pops Menu. My problem earlier was because of a lower FW opening_plugin.rco file, like YKB stated on page 1. This is why I posted it as an Issue.

I don't have the problem anymore, though.

Here is a guide to fix the opening_plugin and popstation problem..

LINK

Default Sticky Request For This Post

Right...post a link to someone else's guide post in my personal guide post. The nerve of some people.

::SIGH:: Oh well...Here's another issue I've encountered.

- Suppose you have a custom theme installed...Then assigning a picture from MemoryStick as a PSP wallpaper/background (goes over your custom theme 01-12.bmp background and wave effect). Loading anything from GAME menu will not display Coldboot image, but sound will be heard and game will load sucesfully. Has anyone encountered this one? Is there a fix?

I suppose this one might be due to having a Hi Res 480x272 01-12.bmp background in the flash...Normally breaks SONY firmware protocols.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoklepz View Post
    Right...post a link to someone else's guide post in my personal guide post. The nerve of some people.

::SIGH:: Oh well...Here's another issue I've encountered.

- Suppose you have a custom theme installed...Then assigning a picture from MemoryStick as a PSP wallpaper/background (goes over your custom theme 01-12.bmp background and wave effect). Loading anything from GAME menu will not display Coldboot image, but sound will be heard and game will load sucesfully. Has anyone encountered this one? Is there a fix?

I suppose this one might be due to having a Hi Res 480x272 01-12.bmp background in the flash...Normally breaks SONY firmware protocols.
    sorry dude its only a guide to fix the one problem. if you would like i can delete the link so u can post the guide in ur post? will be happy to do that

Nevermind that....I had a pretty $#@!ty attitude that day, sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information