Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Karous Released - New Commercial Dreamcast Game

I would assume that it's well worth the purchase even if you bought Radirgy. I preordered it months ago together with Tigger Heart Exelica but I didn't recieve it yet. It probably hasn't passed German customs yet.

Acorn Electron User

A minor bump. Has anyone got this yet?

I was wondering what it was like and only found a handful of stuff on the web.

Grateful if anyone has any opinions to share as it might be worth a purchase.

Got my package recently. My impressions so far:

Karous

The graphics do look very good but I expected the stage backgrounds to be much more detailed. Maybe that changes in later stages, but at least the excellent music makes up for that

Your different weapons aren't easy to master and the game seems to be very difficult so it will take quite a while to beat the game.

There are obvious similarities when compared to Radirgy, but Karous definitely is the better game.

Trigger Heart Exelica

THE's graphics and music are very nice and the entire game feels very professional with a lot attention to detail. Most people say it's better than Karous but if so, just slightly. I think it's more old-school that's why most people prefer it over Karous. Although the game is not exactly hard to beat.

After all both games are very similar in terms of their qualities. I guess if you really like shmups, you should buy both. If you hate shmups, buy none of them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information