Thread: XBLA on a roll!!

PSP Coder

Default XBLA on a roll!!

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_4113_en.html

Journey Into the Darkness With “Castlevania: Symphony of Night” on Xbox Live Arcade

Celebrate more than two decades of the Castlevania franchise by reliving (or experiencing for the first time) one of the series’ most highly regarded games. The legendary 2D side-scrolling action adventure game from Konami Digital Entertainment, “Castlevania: Symphony of Night,” will be available for download on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360 beginning Wednesday, March 21 at 0900 GMT (2 a.m. PDT).

The Castlevania franchise is well known for delivering exceptional quality in all elements that make a great game – story, music, level design, character development, gameplay and controls. In “Castlevania: Symphony of Night,” the 12th iteration of the series, gamers take on the role of Alucard, the half-vampire son of the blood-drinker Dracula, as he ventures into his infamous father’s foreboding castle. Along the way, Alucard must collect items, weapons and armor to defeat the powerful boss monsters that block access to key areas of the castle.

“Castlevania: Symphony of Night” is the first full console classic to appear on Xbox Live Arcade and offers dozens of hours of non-linear action RPG gameplay. “Castlevania: Symphony of Night” will be available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated T for Teen (Animated Blood and Violence).

Game Features

* Play the original version of the game or experience it in enhanced mode with improved graphics and modernized audio and sound effects
    * New native widescreen and high-definition support
    * Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points

More information is available at http://www.xbox.com/games/livearcade.

I've got 800 sitting in my account waiting to spend on this.

So thats been
    1) Alien Hom.
    2) Worms
    3) TMNT
    4) Castlevania: SOTN

What will be next? :P

Quote Originally Posted by PSmonkey View Post
    http://www.xboxyde.com/news_4113_en.html

I've got 800 sitting in my account waiting to spend on this.

So thats been
    1) Alien Hom.
    2) Worms
    3) TMNT
    4) Castlevania: SOTN

What will be next? :P
    Ditto. I have item #1 on the list, to get item#s: 2,3 and then 4! XBLA definitely has a good streak going here..

DCEmu Regular

i ve got worms. the game is well done but the single player mode is very short and limited....

PSP Coder

Few notes. I bought the game last night, It's a total blast and was fun to play for an hour. I would have played more but my gf was taking over the tv.

Anyways I look forward to playing it some more. It just as a whole feels more enjoyable and accessable to play then the other castlevania games to come out on the gba/ds (probably going to get angry replies for that).

Thread Information