Page 154 of 164 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1631

Thread: Friend Codes for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl versions

bladed what are you still doing on you left the other ones

waa bladed I just realise u lost to Ron before so u should get a 2 and no exucses lol

i didnt lose to ron.... -.- why does everyone think i lost, we never battled, i just left the tourny cause i had to do some chores, and didnt get to face him. thus making him the winner of the tourny. and i totally owned him before when we battled like 6-2

ever since i left that tourny like EVERYONE i know has been bugging me 'z0mg u lost?!' 'wow ron beat bladed?!'

ow i never knew i thought u guys battled sigh...oh well

any1 wanna do trades got turtwig,chimchar piplup,cyndaquil n a few othas lookin 4 a palkia,azumarill,cascoon,clefable,crobat,finneon,g irafig,heracross,honchcrow,lopunny,misdreavus,milo tic,mothim,munchlax,silcoon,skorupi,spiritomb

i have a level 14 kricketune on GTS and i want a level 10 and up pikachu!!! please and thank you

hm? ¬_¬is like ur saying that bladed hasnt lost before but he has plus hes only gone after little noobs to raise his wins i know what place were he will lose again.

lmao you remember kanden? hes changed ALOT since he left here. and like everyone hates me in the other places cause i owned them so bad in battles. kanden has been hiding behind his 'broken router' for like 3 months now and has been trash talking about how good he is all of those 3 months.

and kai, i beat you twice, does that make YOU a LITTLE NOOB? cause u say i only beat little noobs. seriously 90% of the people i know are such bad sports. i beat them "oh bladed ur not even good go face Marriland im sure he will own you", or the ones i hear alot (and from kai last post) "bladed why u only play noobs, go play some pros, sheesh" i battle for fun, i dont care if i win or lose, really. the people that act like total douche bags after i beat them totally take the fun out of playing anymore.

hmph...dont remind me i anit a noob compare to those guys bunch of hackers most of them and cant deny it (¬_¬i new i shouldnt said that cuase he will mention me lol) oh and i thought kanden acted diffent he even said he was best around there and i said' oh yeh wanna match?then he said' err na i cant until get my new "wi-fi" at chirstmas lo oh btw im not talking about marriland diffent site is called Wiipals i hang out there somtimes

p.s lol i think u do care if u lose remeber u got very defesive about u loseing to ron but yeh i no u didnt battle each that time on the torney

dude, you dont even KNOW the pressure you guys put on me. at times i dont mind, but ALOT of the time people just go overboard, like im not THAT good.... im alright i guess, but yeah, kai was half right. the only reason i win is cause i own people worse than me, no cause im amazing. you gotta admit tho kai, you got wrecked, 6-1, in that double battle xD

Thread Information