Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: CODERS, think about this...

Quote Originally Posted by quzar View Post
    My experience:
    I was almost going to get a minigame onto the goat things, but thought it was too much pressure to deliver a completely bug free product with amazing level design and such, two things I was not confident in my ability to do.
    I don't think these games published by Goat can be called "minigames". Even official releases could be possible. There's a big difference between Goat games and free homebrew games.

We just program for fun. Most don't care about money (well I don't.) I would be quite happy programming even if I was unable to release it. Programming is the funnest thing for me to do.

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    I don't think these games published by Goat can be called "minigames". Even official releases could be possible. There's a big difference between Goat games and free homebrew games.
    One of the early GOAT store projects was (as far as I know it's not being made with the games it was originally going to be made with) a disc of multiple mini-games that were winners of one of the contests. I'm not calling any of the other GOAT games minigames, what I said was I had a minigame that had the chance to be put onto a collection of such games.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by quzar View Post
    One of the early GOAT store projects was (as far as I know it's not being made with the games it was originally going to be made with) a disc of multiple mini-games that were winners of one of the contests. I'm not calling any of the other GOAT games minigames, what I said was I had a minigame that had the chance to be put onto a collection of such games.
    1stvinicius is acting sarcastic, Ill not reply his post again...

Btw guys:
    Are the GOAT games for the dreamcast?.

RIP: Agapito Elber Gudo.
    RIP: Rosa Melano
    Chema! Te lo lavas!
    Have a nice day! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mexicansnake View Post
    Are the GOAT games for the dreamcast?.
    http://www.goatstore.com/publishing/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information