Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DSLearnJ v0.5

Blog Entries

NDS DSLearnJ v0.5

Zarxrax had updated his DS application called DSLearnJ:

Heres more info:

DSLearnJ is a homebrew application for the Nintendo DS that I created so I could learn Japanese Kanji more easily.

Updated DSLearnJ to version 0.5. The program was completely rewritten from scratch. I have finally included all of the basic functionality, making the program actually useful now. There is still lots of room for improvement though, and code is still incomplete in some places (like the file menu).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Newbie

Nice!!!Im starting right now making my own cards.THX!!

DCEmu Newbie

rkovas: could you tell me what kind of flash card you are using? I've gotten a few reports that people are having trouble with some cards, so I'm trying to figure out what all works and what doesnt.

DCEmu Rookie

Hey, the older version of this works on the mmd, but this version doesn't, i guess its cause you pretty much started it over. Is there any way you can fix this in later versions?

DCEmu Newbie

Im making my own cards based on edict but i can only have up to 30(???) cards per deck.it wasnt suposed to contain 256???

DCEmu Newbie

I'll check into it and see. If there is a problem it will be fixed in the next release.

Is anyone planning on releasing a few card sets for this program? It would be doubly awesome without the hassle of building my own deck...

DCEmu Newbie

Well, If you follow any sort of structured class or a textbook, I think building your own card sets would be very important.

I guess I can see where people might want to have something premade to work from though. I'll see about including a large set with the next release.

DCEmu Newbie

Tnx Zarzax but i've solven the problem:since i've dualboot(win98/xp) and i was saving in both sides,sometimes +jis files wouldnt be recognize by the DS.By the way I'm using M3 Perfect SD(ultima 512).Zarzax would you mind if i put some of my cards in here (portuguese) just to add some examples?

DCEmu Newbie

I don't mind, but I would say don't put too much effort into making cards right now--it's quite possible that the formatting might change in the next version.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information