HI HI HI MY TA-082 HACK PACK IS NOW OUT!!!!
To check if your PSP is a TA-082 (most likely is if you just bought it,)
http://www.modchipstore.com/support/images/ta82spot.jpg
and HERE IT IS
http://www.mediafire.com/?dtmmmymjmmm
AND the readme

Special Thx to Dark Alex KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!! and to my good friend Vendeta who gave me the links to all these files,
and thanks to Chameleon for editing.
------------------------------------------------
THIS IS FOR FIRMWARE 2.71 (****TA-082 MOTHERBOARDS ONLY****)

Ok first you have to unrar the TA-082 PSP file if you haven't already.
Also You have to Connect your PSP to your Computer.

1. Ok once you have done that drag and drop the PSP folder to the root of your memory stick
2. Now disconnect your psp from you computer.
ENABLING HEN!:
3. Now go to photo and click HEND.
You should see a blue screen followed by a green 1 if its red try again. (If your psp just freezes try again.) The tiff is unstable as the HENC's readme says if you want a copy pm me with your email.
DOWNGRADING FROM 2.71!:
4. Now after that go to Game, Memory Stick and run PSP UPDATE VER X.YZ.
5. Follow its instructions.
6. You should see a white back ground.
UPGRADING TO CUSTOM FIRMWARE 3.03 OE-C!:
7. After it is finished the DATA.DAXAR is included in the update, so go to Game Memory Stick again, and select 3.03 OE-C FIRMWARE INSTALL.
8. Follow the instructsions.
9. Then go to Settings, System Settings, then to System Information.( Should say 3.03OE )

Congratulations you have just hacked you PSP.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOOSTING YOUR PSP!:
Now im going to get you to set up your PSP so its easyier to use.
1. Hold the power switch up until the green light shuts off.
2. Now hold the right trigger down and turn ur PSP on.
3. You should be in recovery. (You can let go of the right trigger after you are in it.)
4. Please go to "Configuration".
5. Go to "Hide corrupt icons" and click it. After you've clicked that it should say enabled at the end.
6. Go to "Game folder homebrew" and click it. Untill it says 1.50 kernel at the end.
7. Now Go to "Use NO-UMD" and click it. After you've clicked that it should say enabled at the end.
8. Click back.
9. Wanna go a little faster? Go to "CPU Speed".
10. Go to "Speed in XMB" and click it until it says 333 at the end. And do the same for "Speed in UMD/ISO"
11. Click back.
12. Click Exit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMOVING UNNEEDED FILES!:
Ok now you do not need the files on your PSP anymore for hacking. (Recovery still works without them anyway)
1. Connect your PSP to your Computer and go to usb mode.
2. Go to My computer click your memory card.
3. Now go into the PSP folder.
4. You can delete "UPDATE, 303oeflasher, and 303oeflasher%" folders In the Game Folder.
5. Go to the PSP folder, and delete HENC folder in photo.
6. Make sure to keep this file so you can hack another ta-082 psp.
DISCLAMER: IF YOU BRICK (ALTHOUGH CHANCES OF BRICKING ARE VERY LOW) YOUR PSP ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU WERE THE ONE THAT DECIDED TO TAKE THE RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE.
ALL THE FILES INCLUDED ARE THE PROPERTY OF THERE RESPECTIVE OWNERS I AM JUST MAKING THREE README'S INTO ONE AND MAKING LOTS OF DOWNLOADS INTO ONE.

AND REMEBER *****************TA-082 2.71 FIRMWARE ONLY**************