Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Duke3DS - Duke Nukem 3D for Nintendo DS Released

Has anyone found a way to go back in the menus. Once i enter the options, i cant get out :/

DCEmu Newbie

The game screen should be on the top screen of the DS, and their should be the ability to swith weapons on the touch screen. The controls should be customizable as well.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    I found one here
    http://www.3drealms.com/downloads.html

I actually have a disk with the shareware on it and the full version as well. I haven't been able to get this to work with the sharewares, but I haven't tried it with the full version yet. It just keeps saying "Too many errors. 0 Warnings and 13 Errors"

I'm using a Supercard Lite and have patched it with the DLDI. I'm hoping it's just something I'm doing wrong, because I'd love to have this on my DS.
    I tried it without the DLDI patch and it worked. Great stuff.

Yes I would definatly at the ability to config your own controls as well as weapon select and item select and activation from the touch screen, not to mention Use.

DCEmu Newbie

Works with my Supercard CF (no patching) and the GRP file from the Duke3D demo. Shame about the choppiness and lack of sound, though. Still, kudos for getting it to work, period. Might want to include better usage instructions, though, as it took me a while to figure out what I needed and where to place it.

DCEmu Newbie

could some one uplode duke3ds.rar again when i try to d/l it i only get 212 k/bs instead of the 516 the file is thnx in advance

I cant find a .gpr file for this game can someone give me a link

DCEmu Newbie

Can someone please post better instructions on how to get this game running? Im new at this and ive been trying to get this to work with no luck..... i have all the files downloaded along with the .grp file needed.

Quote Originally Posted by rigor View Post
    The game screen should be on the top screen of the DS, and their should be the ability to swith weapons on the touch screen. The controls should be customizable as well.
    during my beta testing period people kept asking for it to be on bottom screen ;( lol , have to figure a way to select that i guess.

tapping the touchscreen changes weapons to the next available one right now. but its kind of annoying if your using the touchscreen to move around.

The controls are kind of customizable if you edit the duke3d.cfg file, but you have to make sure that you replace the existing keys with other existing keys for the different functions.

Troy(GPF)

Quote Originally Posted by racingfreak92 View Post
    I cant find a .gpr file for this game can someone give me a link
    ftp://ftp.3drealms.com/share/3dduke13.zip

Download this sharware, install the game and than you will have Duke3d.grp in the install dir.

Troy(GPF)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information