Thread: Snes9X GX V1.43 thank's to Yoshihiro

Default Snes9X GX V1.43 thank's to Yoshihiro

i guys ! i'm here to present you a little gift by Yoshihiro : Snes9X GX v1.43

What is it :

it's an adaptation by Yoshihiro of the GPL License Snes Emulator Snex9x, for the Nintendo Wii. This adaptation can be use on any modchipped Wii.

What's news

- D2A et D2B DVD drive supported
    - fix for PAL (European) Wii
    - you can launch this emulator from a SD memorycard, or from a DVD, using the tool included into the zip.

How do i create a DVD

Download and extract the archive. In GcIsoMaker/bootdisk/roms, puts your legal snes roms. The roms HAVE TO BE in zip or smc format, nothing else.
    Then, in the GcIsoMaker folder,launche Creat_GC_BootableDisk.bat and you'll obtain an gcdic.iso. Just burn it on a DVD and launch it on your Wii !

Enjoy !

Credits

This is an adaptation, by Yoshihiro, of the Snes9X original GPL Snes Emulator. Please read the readme to see all the credits.

Thanks and enjoy !

Ketchup

Download on www.wiidsgen.com (french wii/ds website), which have the exclusivity of this adaptation.

DCEmu Newbie

Default sd

how do you get it to load off of an sd card? plz help me out i realllllly want to play my favorite games.

DCEmu Newbie

seen multiple posts like this all over the net and tried every which way i can but cannot get the wii to recognise the discs im burning. My wii is chipped with a wiinja deluxe, has anyone got this workign from the dvd on a wii?

DCEmu Newbie

having the same problem myself. The readme is less than helpful - can anyone put up an in-depth tutorial please?

BTW - I too have a wiininja v2

DCEmu Newbie

ff

Thread Information