Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Snes9xGX Unnofficial

DCEmu Newbie

I wish more people posted on this forum.

the file sgxi.exe isnt in with the archive(its in the readme), so im gonna asume that its not need, though i am trying to use the datel launcher, i have not tested it yet, will post when i do.

*Edit*
    I have gotten the emu to run, but it can't read the sd card thats is in the Datel Media Launcher. So its useless. This could be part of my setup, as I don't have SDLOAD, but With the media launcher you can't add a new game, and enter codes, so it wouldnt work any ways.

DCEmu Newbie

Thank you. Yeah, let people know how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupcow View Post
    the file sgxi.exe isnt in with the archive(its in the readme), so im gonna asume that its not need, though i am trying to use the datel launcher, i have not tested it yet, will post when i do.

*Edit*
    I have gotten the emu to run, but it can't read the sd card thats is in the Datel Media Launcher. So its useless. This could be part of my setup, as I don't have SDLOAD, but With the media launcher you can't add a new game, and enter codes, so it wouldnt work any ways.
    I have not gotten the load from SD feature to work with any emulator. Not sure if it is because I have a Wii or what. I got it to work by injecting each rom individually and the using SD/PSO reload, then selecting a different injected rom. So, all games were .dol files essentially.

If the injection file is not available with this version, try an earlier version. I know their is a version that includes the injector and still plays all the games just as well.

good luck.

$#@! I can`t download. Can anyone store this file at rapidshare or send me per email? Please !!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Macjackson View Post
    $#@! I can`t download. Can anyone store this file at rapidshare or send me per email? Please !!!!
    You have to right-click the file. Left click doesn't work.

I do so but he only saves the file: "attachment.php.html "at my desktop

were can i download the file except the attchment?

Where can I find the mkisofs.exe its not in the rar file?

DCEmu Newbie

Using the dol files on a UK gamecube and PAL 50 TV gives no change . SDLOAD load reboot and saves not there.. If I new nothing it works just like version 4 did except you can see the joypad buttons ?
    My Wii gets delivered tomorrow so shall see if it works any better on that.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information