Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Snes9xGX Unnofficial

DCEmu Newbie

I don't have a chipped Wii. It seems that the emulator cannot load ROM from DVD nor SD, if the Wii is not chipped. Can anyone confirm that?

Its works with a not chipped wii.
    You have to put the roms in a folder called SNESROMS in the root. If you want to save, create a folder called SNESSAVE. It works for me with a unchipped wii and Datel SD Media Launcher.

DCEmu Newbie

Do you mean you can load the files from a DVD?

I can only do it from a SD card with the softmod. Can you share the procedures?

DCEmu Newbie

My wii is modded with a Wiinja Deluxe and i've tried 5 different way to create the DVD but the Wii wont recognise the disc,

any help?

DCEmu Newbie

Default SNES games running with black Boarders! PAL Wii

Hi guys - new to this forum as I got a Wii a couple of days ago (modded so that I can run homebrew stuff).
    I managed to creat an ISO (using the very helpfull instructions) on this thread. The emulator boots up fine and all my ROMS work - but all the games run with black boarders like a (crappy) 50Hz PAL SNES! - I'm running my UK/PAL Wii in PAL 60hz mode and al my Wii games run full screen and even the start up to the SNES emu is running @ 60hz full screen - but when the SNES games load - crappy letter boxed 50Hz:-(.
    I'm very gratfefull for having the emu, but is there not someway to implement a screen re-size option - or just a "force 60HZ" /NTSC mode or something?
    Are people with US/JAP consoles also having this problem? or is it definately to do with having a PAL Wii?.
    Many thanks in advacne for any help:-)

Ah, Nintendo forced an update on me that wont let Action Replay work anymore on the Wii.
    Does anyone know a way around this?
    PLEASE help!
    [email protected]

DCEmu Newbie

No
    Once you have done the update you are basicly "screwed".
    I guess you have to wait till a updateable Action Replay for Wii will be released.

Also Nintendo did not force you to do the update.
    Noone has to update if he doesn't want to.

I was one of the unlucky few who did not get the warning with the update. It was disguised as just another harmless digital clock/weather channel update, and it was anything but. There was no update, but rather a downgrade. No, they didnt force it on me, but they did trick me. And thanks to the people like me who complained a storm about it, they at least offer a warning now with the update. Still though, Im pretty screwed

DCEmu Newbie

Hello I have snes9xgx v2.0 1b8 on my sd card in my gamecube, but:
    1. I cannot play two players.
    2. I cannot save, I have the file snessave in the root directory.
    3. I cannot access the ingame menu, (L+R+Z+B) ends the game and brings me to the sdload menu.
    4. Roms won't load properly although they are displayed properly in the Choose Game option, Load from SD Slot A

Can anyone help me with this please. I have been googling for days trying to get it working properly. The games do work, but without saves and multiplayer, I'd rather use my Slow Dream Cast SNES Emulator.

DCEmu Newbie

Hello I have snes9xgx v2.0 1b8 on my sd card in my gamecube, but:
    1. I cannot play two players.
    2. I cannot save, I have the file snessave in the root directory.
    3. I cannot access the ingame menu, (L+R+Z+B) ends the game and brings me to the sdload menu.
    4. Roms won't load properly although they are displayed properly in the Choose Game option, Load from SD Slot A

Can anyone help me with this please. I have been googling for days trying to get it working properly. The games do work, but without saves and multiplayer, I'd rather use my Slow Dream Cast SNES Emulator.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information