Thread: Ok, I Need To Get Up To Date

Default Ok, I Need To Get Up To Date

Please, for the love of Science tell me EVERYTHING about completely customizing every aspect of your PSP. Write a tutorial or give me a link to one, I don't care, but I haven't been on the scene for a while and I need some help. I'm on 3.03 OE - B so if something doesn't work, tell me and I'll downgrade immediatley. Please any one who helps me will gain permanent respect (From the guy who's to stoopid to spell Freek :rofl: )

well. customize as in... psp main menu customization? or is there anything specific that you want to know about?

also.. update to 3.03 OE-C. its the best out of all

Everything about every aspect of customization, Wallpaper, gameboot, bootscreen, bootsund, home screen, menu icons etc. etc.

well what is there to know about? lol, yes you can customize all of that. in OE-C there is an option to look at your flash memory through USB mode and modify your flash. this is used through recovery
    now i dont really understand what you want to hear though.. gameboot is the opening of when you start a game. cold boot is where u turn on your psp. boot sound is the noises that your psp makes when you navigate through the menu. you can customize all of that stuff.

anything else needed to be explained? sorry if this isnt what you asked for. im just doing my best to help

FIRST, you should get a program called flash agent and use it to delete the dummy files to free up space on your flash. Then when you download a customization, just find the corresponding file(s) in the flash and replace them. for backgrounds, there is a file called 01-12.bmp that has all 12 background merged into one file. if you want more than one background, there is a program that can merge them into one 01-12.bmp file. you can also edit the wave in the xmb. you can download different pre made waves, or make your own. but to make your own, you have to know how to edit hex. if theres anything i missed, or anything you are confused on, just say so.

Thanks I'll get down to work right away

Thread Information