Thread: See MySims in their natural habitat

Blog Entries

Rev See MySims in their natural habitat

via wiifanboy

If you're already a Sims fan and interested in the unique look of the new Wii iteration, you will be pleased. We finally have some detailed video of the My Sims gameplay, and it looks quite similar to its predecessors, with some significant tweaks made in the "community" and "general cuteness" categories.

The first video shows the main gameplay-- setting up furniture, wandering about the little town, listening to music, and being a huge jerk to neighboring Sims. The second video details the character creation process, wherein your Sim waits very patiently for you to finish deciding what skin color to paint him or her. You can change your Sims' voices in this mode as well, and they provide voice samples by chatting in Simlish on their little cell phones while you adjust the voice with sliders. How novel! Of course, along with the return of Simlish comes another only-in-Sims kind of event: Simlish music, or the even darker side of EA Trax.

Unlike Sims, we can't turn your free will off, so we can only ask you to check out the two videos. We think they're worth your time anyway.

Vids at link above

*Sigh* This game is so disappointing.. I imagine it will be insanely fun but the whole presentation style just loses it for me.....

DCEmu Newbie

Heh. Neat. They need to have a way to pull your miis into the game and have them inhabit your city, as well as functionality to throw a mysim out to the system to act as a mii.

Thread Information