Thread: More developers talk about PSP's future

psp More developers talk about PSP's future

via PSP Fanboy

IGN is continuing their PSP retrospective feature by speaking with even more developers. They approached EA's Team Fusion, one of the most prolific PSP developers out there. What's the one feature of PSP they'd like to use more often? PSP fans will agree with their answer: "For my own team, I think there's a lot of value in further exploring game sharing and downloadable demos for the PSP. We recently released EA's first ever downloadable demo for the PSP in Europe (Medal of Honor Heroes) and the response has been really positive. It's an excellent game and the demo allows new users to try it out and experience a taste for themselves."

Namco's Tekken team was also interviewed. They'd love to see Sony make a true system-defining game for PSP: "If Sony could take the lead by creating a defining, exceptional PSP game, I believe that it would become easier for all developers to create new titles. It would also be desirable if SCE's processes were the same worldwide so that it would be easier to execute simultaneous releases."

this is....old news...tekken team was interviewed....5 days ago werent they?

DCEmu Newbie

Ok well the PSP has been out for 2 years. I agree that Tekken Dark Resurrection is the best game out there for the PSP, mainly the graphics. I have bought almost every game. I dont like the way the developers are making games like Metal Gear Acid and Scarface turned based and card based. I mean I have TMNT for XBOX 360. I also have it for PSP. I dont like playing the PSP version. It has the turn based feel. Your hitting buttons to move forward, instead of the direction pad. I love homebrew. I still cant believe I can play PSX, N64, and other consoles on my psp.

yea Tekken Dark Resurrection graphcics where AMAZING! i acually think they might be better than some ps2 graphics.

ok, one thing: MEDAL OF HONOR HEROES rawks. I played the demo and I'm so hooked on it. It may be a FPS for PSP, but the controls are soooo smooth and easy to pick up. I can't see how anybody can disagree with this game. I'm hoping that the future of PSP is a bright one and with popstation, I think it will be.

Thread Information