Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Replay DS Cheat Requests

DCEmu Newbie

okay i think i get it now! thank you!!!

Smile

NP!
    Also if anyone or you have anymore questions on AR codes, trainers toolkit, Hexmals, cheat codes, hacking, or anything pm me with them! I will be happy to help!:thumbup:

yeah i should have been clearer about it being on the address part. heh my bad =]
    i knew it was only for the first 8 but i was in a bit of a hurry when i made the example and accidently did the entire thing ive updated it now though, sorry

Thumbs up

I did know what you ment but others might noth have caught on to that.
    Also thank you for updating it.

Unhappy

Post! I want a job to do!

Also I don't think I can get that XML file done by my dead line...

I have a huge science project, as well as poetry, and a huge math test for everything we learned this year! I am in over my head. Oh and working behind the stage on the school play! Eek!

Hopefully in another week...

DCEmu Newbie

Do you need the Trainerkit to use them on your DS?

I'm quite confused and new to AR DS, and I'm not sure how to add codes that are not from Codejunkies onto your DS.

NDS

No. You do not need a trainers toolkit.
    But you need a AR DS.

Most likely you have an old firmware. Connect you DS with the AR in and click update software at the top. Then you can enter them manually, the easiest way, unless you know XML, or HTML, like me. I will make a XML file soon that you just put in a folder. Also I am going to soon make a forum to help people with AR, XML feeds, and the Trainers Toolkit.:thumbup:

AND PLEASE POST MORE REQUESTS! I AM BOARD. LOL:rofl:

your games and codes are for the European versions right? this being a UK site?

i was just looking for codes for Big Brain Academy if u can make some. but i only have the US version.

couldn't hurt to ask....?

would they work?

ALL MY GAMES ARE US VERSIONS. But I can make codes for ANY VERSION. So don't be afraid to ask!

cool. then i request big brain academy please. just be able to start and stop time or something. so i can be the smartest guy in the world.

edit: i have the US version.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information