Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Replay DS Cheat Requests

DCEmu Newbie

Hi, I'm not new here (I've lurked around for some time now.) but this is my first post.

Any codes for Sonic Rush Adventure?
    sorry if someone has already asked this.

DCEmu Newbie

I can't make threads for some reason, so I'll try ask here..
    I'm having problems with my M3 simply with Action Replay codes in Animal Crossing. They worked once, but then all of a sudden I only get a white screen when they are used. I've tried all versions of animal crossing (except japanese versions) and I've tried all the different game codes on them, it just won't work anymore :S I simply get a white screen for no apparently reason.

I really need help on this one, I've been searching for days and havn't even found a clue as what to do. :/

Odd... Are you using the right version? I know there's an AdmenJ one and the regular one.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Odd... Are you using the right version? I know there's an AdmenJ one and the regular one.
    I have no idea what AdmenJ stands for, but my retail version used those ACWW 1.1 AdmenJ codes, they worked fine. The odd thing is, I tried all kinds of rom versions and it doesn't work.

What's even more odd is that it worked before :S

Thanks for the answer by the way.. I've posted this on 3 other sites and havn't got a single answer but a lot of views...

Thumbs up Hah, odd...

Quote Originally Posted by code89 View Post
    I have no idea what AdmenJ stands for, but my retail version used those ACWW 1.1 AdmenJ codes, they worked fine. The odd thing is, I tried all kinds of rom versions and it doesn't work.

What's even more odd is that it worked before :S

Thanks for the answer by the way.. I've posted this on 3 other sites and havn't got a single answer but a lot of views...
    Did you try selecting the code entitled ''M?'' I believe it's the Mastercode and you must use it if you wantthe codes to work. You really should try it.

You know people... I really appretiate all of you who ask for codes for games Rhombus doesn't even have. You're all a bunch of idiots. Did you ever try reading the first post? It's really exciting, I mean it tells you all of the games Rhombus has, and if he doesn't have them, don't ask for them! Now if only you would follow that, you would make this much easier for Rhombus.

DCEmu Newbie

Did you try selecting the code entitled ''M?'' I believe it's the Mastercode and you must use it if you wantthe codes to work. You really should try it.
    Here's the thing.
    On my real animal crossing game, with my action replay I do get the (M) code when using cheats. HOWEVER, it seemed as the (M) code didn't matter on the real action replay :S.

When I used the R4 code editor to make the usrcheat.dat the master code was automaticly removed. It seems it's because the (M) code starts with "master" and then the actually code. It removes it.
    I did try to add the (M) code manually without using "master" in the code. That didn't work either.

DCEmu Newbie

can you make a color mod for [game]super mario 64 ds,[/game] pleeeeaaaaasssseeee??????????????????????????

DCEmu Newbie

You know people... I really appretiate all of you who ask for codes for games Rhombus doesn't even have. You're all a bunch of idiots. Did you ever try reading the first post? It's really exciting, I mean it tells you all of the games Rhombus has, and if he doesn't have them, don't ask for them! Now if only you would follow that, you would make this much easier for Rhombus.
    I finally found a freaking answer. Apparently the M3 Simply doesn't support those codes yet. There's something special about them.

Sigh... You people don't listen. Rhombus's Trainer Toolkit doesn't work with ACWW. And he doesn't have Pokemon Pearl. Or most of the games you idiots asked for. IF YOU READ THE FIRST POST IT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING. -_-' Idiots.

Thread Information